Douglas-Z's Fanfic Guide

The Black Lab

Imitation Krab
Ned's Declassified: Graduation/Summer Vacation - Crubbs informs Ned and Cookie that they're going to summer school for ruining the field trip. - Gordy attempts to lengthen the last day of school so he can spend a little more time with Ned and friends before they go to high school.

Squidy told me that she's making a pic like that!

patrick2403

Friends
Ned's Declassified: Graduation/Summer Vacation - Crubbs informs Ned and Cookie that they're going to summer school for ruining the field trip. - Gordy attempts to lengthen the last day of school so he can spend a little more time with Ned and friends before they go to high school.

Squidy told me that she's making a pic like that!
That would make a great episode.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Directory:
My fan characters
My fanfics
Fan character rules
The Random Adventures of Patrick Star
My fanart
Other characters
Fanfiction.net
Changes in fics

This is just a guide to help you settle the subtle changes from the show that happened in my fics.
  • Probably one of the most signifigant changes as that several new characters were introduced (most notable Stevie the Jellyfish and Producer Randy).
  • Patrick can now speak full Spanish.
  • Gary has a new shell and Sandy has a new outfit.
  • The origin of Sponge and Pat's friendship is revealed.
  • Stevie gets his own house and a girlfriend, Gabriella. Although, she went on a two-month vacation to Dialga Falls at one point.
  • Mrs. Puff got fired from her job and now works as a waitress at the Krusty Krab.
  • SpongeBob and Sandy are now dating.
  • Snellie is now Patrick's snail, under the name of Freddie.
Even more changes will emerge in later fics, so be on the lookout for updates to this spot.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I'm gonna post here just because this is coming close to being a "bump topic". There's another section I'm gonna add here as well.

Back