Don’t you hate it when you make a stupid post and a disapproving or snappy reply...

Amazing list in my opinion, Gordok but In my opinion Nasty Patty is the most darkest and the most disturing SpongeBob episode. This episode also reminds me of Invader Zim because Invader Zim episodes are so dark. Also I think One Coarse Meal should be on the list but that's okay. I never thought Idiot Box was #1 and I wasn't even expecting it to be on the list. After I saw your opinion, I realized that It's very dark. You said If SpongeBob and Patrick are not real. Squidward drives himself crazy What about Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Sandy, Gary and the other characters? They see SpongeBob and Patrick too but what If everyone see SpongeBob and Patrick as two normal person and Squidward sees them as SpongeBob and Patrick? What If SpongeBob is not a real cartoon? Maybe It's just our imaginations. What If SBM AND SBC are just two normal forums and we see them as SBM and SBC. WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHY WE'RE EXISTED? MAYBE WE ARE NOT EVEN REAL. MAYBE, MAYBE..................................................

*BOMB SOUND*
*SB_DW_FAN EXPLODES AND DESTROYS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE*

Leedles

Leedle
WhoBOO! said:
Amazing list in my opinion, Gordok but In my opinion Nasty Patty is the most darkest and the most disturing SpongeBob episode. This episode also reminds me of Invader Zim because Invader Zim episodes are so dark. Also I think One Coarse Meal should be on the list but that's okay. I never thought Idiot Box was #1 and I wasn't even expecting it to be on the list. After I saw your opinion, I realized that It's very dark. You said If SpongeBob and Patrick are not real. Squidward drives himself crazy What about Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Sandy, Gary and the other characters? They see SpongeBob and Patrick too but what If everyone see SpongeBob and Patrick as two normal person and Squidward sees them as SpongeBob and Patrick? What If SpongeBob is not a real cartoon? Maybe It's just our imaginations. What If SBM AND SBC are just two normal forums and we see them as SBM and SBC. WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHY WE'RE EXISTED? MAYBE WE ARE NOT EVEN REAL. MAYBE, MAYBE..................................................

*BOMB SOUND*
*SB_DW_FAN EXPLODES AND DESTROYS THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE*

​I agree.

Back