Does your dog/cat like to bath ?

SquiddlyPie

random gal
So don't answer "I don't have a cat/dog" because this is only for dog or cat owners :)
Well , I have one female dog called "Yuyi" and she really doesn't like baths ! I wish she did though ..
I was the one giving her a bath today and I am broken right now .. It's so painful giving her a bath when it's that hot .. And she isn't cooperative as well -.-

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Cats aren't gonna like baths by default. They just can't. All of them hate water.
Dogs can be a little different though. May just depend on the dog. Anyway, I don't think my dog likes baths. My cat doesn't either. He scratched up my grandma once back when he had his front claws because she tried to give him a bath. Wasn't great at all.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Cream said:
Cats aren't gonna like baths by default. They just can't. All of them hate water.
Dogs can be a little different though. May just depend on the dog. Anyway, I don't think my dog likes baths. My cat doesn't either. He scratched up my grandma once back when he had his front claws because she tried to give him a bath. Wasn't great at all.
I don't have a cat so I can know if they like it or not..but I've seen some videos over YouTube that they do like baths..

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I have a dog and 3 cats. The dog really enjoys baths but the cats can't stand them. I've heard that one of my cats is a liiiittle more tolerant of them than the other two though.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Invincibubble said:
My dog hates taking baths, he jumps around and attempts to leave the bathtub. I get all wet in the process. :P
SAME, SAME, SAME .. I must give her a bath every 3 weeks and you can call it ''Squiddly Pie's Torture'' :P

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
They don't but we do it anyway. The cat needs it more since it has fleas and its not always easy to bathe them.

PinkPearl

insert title here
WhoBob said:
They should learn more about cats
Actually, some cats do need washing. I think it might depend on the breed, or if they're dirty enough that they can't clean themselves on their own, or something like that.

My dogs don't like baths either, but my dog who is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (quite the fancy puppy), loves the blow dryer. He'll prance right over to my mom whenever he gets washed and after she gets the blow dryer out, although now he usually goes to the groomer.

Nincompoop

Part Computer or Something
I tried to bathe my cats a few times and it really stressed them out. Now they only get baths as a last resort, I'd rather use one of those scented pet wipes instead.

Back