Does the episode deserve its hate or not?

floating22

Baby Clam
The list is very long so some episodes I didn’t adress.

Teenage Gary- No. One of my favorites because it’s weird enough to be entertaining just based on being surreal, plus I like how it starts out slow and keeps getting crazier.

I’m With Stupid- Very mixed opinions, I’d say no overall though.

Sponge Who Could Fly- Yes, Sorry but I can’t stand musicals/show tunes. Some episodes are good anyway with the songs but this one wasn’t entertaining enough on its own.

Good Neighbors- No. Like others have pointed out it puts Squidward through the wringer but I thought the pacing and humor were funny enough to save it.

All That Glitters- Nope. The end is so darn stupid and weird that I think it’s funny.

To Love A Patty- Yes. Just too far. The part where Spongebob murders a clam was terrible, especially if you remember Junior.

SpongeHenge- No, but it’s right on the fence. It’s almost a yes. It’s boring and creepy in a way that doesn’t work but its got some funny moments.

The Card, Cepholopod Lodge – These are all Yes for the same reason: there is too much sad suffering the characters go through and even if the ones hurting them don’t mean it it’s too much.

Choir Boys- Yes for Spongebob’s face alone. It’s also boring.

Gullible Pants- Gosh Yes, it’s way too gross.

Truth or Square- Yes. There is a lot of nothing going on here.

Demolition Doofus- Huge Yes. I don’t like Mrs. Puff as an irredeemable villian.

Squid Baby- Yes. Rugrats had a similar plot in “Regarding Stuie” that they kind of made work, but Spongebob’s version is too gross and boring.

Cuddle E. Hugs- No for now. I hated it at first but now it’s another one that so weird that’s funny just because its so bizzare.

Generally, as time went on, there were more Yes’s.

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
I feel like "What Ever Happened To SpongeBob?" is underhated.

Back