Does spongebob look cute in the patrick star show?

Does he

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Myles Sparklighter

Showing feelings of an almost human nature
"Can I copy your homework?"
"Yeah, just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied"

GTY_pee_wee_herman_kab_141031_4x3_608.jpg

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I think SpongeBob looks cute, just like many other young versions of cartoon characters that have translated well from their grown-up counterparts!

Another great example of a younger version of a main cartoon character is when they de-aged Princess Bubblegum (resulting from a near-death accident in a few previously connected episodes) at the end of the Adventure Time episode, "Mortal Recoil," as well as throughout most of "Too Young." (I just wish they would give us an Adventure Time Princess Bubblegum prequel spin-off, after seeing her in those two episodes!)

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
But Kamp Koral is the only revision of SpongeBob SquarePants the character where he has been de-aged into a kid

His Patrick Star Show redesign is I think SpongeBob as a teenager or 20-year-old young adult

If my theory holds true, SpongeBob SquarePants is 36 years old in his parent series

This is proven by the birthdate on his license

Meaning if SpongeBob is 36 years old in the original cartoon and he is 20 years old in TPSS...then The Patrick Star Show MUST take place 16 years before SpongeBob SquarePants (1999)!!!

We can also figure out where Kamp Koral fits into the SBSP timeline by using the same method

SpongeBob is 10 years old in that series

And we already know that Patrick Star Show takes place before the parent series

In other words, Kamp Koral comes before The Patrick Star Show and The Patrick Star Show comes before SpongeBob SquarePants

Kamp Koral------------->The Patrick Star Show---------------->SpongeBob SquarePants

Emma the Mermaid

Cute Patrick <3
But Kamp Koral is the only revision of SpongeBob SquarePants the character where he has been de-aged into a kid

His Patrick Star Show redesign is I think SpongeBob as a teenager or 20-year-old young adult

If my theory holds true, SpongeBob SquarePants is 36 years old in his parent series

This is proven by the birthdate on his license

Meaning if SpongeBob is 36 years old in the original cartoon and he is 20 years old in TPSS...then The Patrick Star Show MUST take place 16 years before SpongeBob SquarePants (1999)!!!

We can also figure out where Kamp Koral fits into the SBSP timeline by using the same method

SpongeBob is 10 years old in that series

And we already know that Patrick Star Show takes place before the parent series

In other words, Kamp Koral comes before The Patrick Star Show and The Patrick Star Show comes before SpongeBob SquarePants

Kamp Koral------------->The Patrick Star Show---------------->SpongeBob SquarePants
Nah, I don't think so. Pearl is a baby in Kamp Koral so it must be about 16 years before the original show takes place. Spongebob is 10 in Kamp Koral so he must be about 26 years old in the original show. And I heard somewhere that Patrick is 19 in The Patrick Star Show...? So maybe it's about 7 years before the original show? That would make Pearl about 9 years old in The Patrick Star Show...

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
Nah, I don't think so. Pearl is a baby in Kamp Koral so it must be about 16 years before the original show takes place. Spongebob is 10 in Kamp Koral so he must be about 26 years old in the original show. And I heard somewhere that Patrick is 19 in The Patrick Star Show...? So maybe it's about 7 years before the original show? That would make Pearl about 9 years old in The Patrick Star Show...
Interesting inquiry. However, Spongebob COULD be 35 as the show's currently taking place in Season 14. Spongebob was likely 26 in the first season, and has grown much more as we are currently in the fourteenth season, but he likely isn't 36 because of this but possibly older--unless Spongebob Squarepants has a slower time continuum than ours (most likely, and I wouldn't enjoy calling Spongebob a 50 year old--which he would be if the Spongebob universe matched the timestamps of ours).

And onto the topic of this thread---yes, he does look cute in TPSS.

Back