Does anyone like Bleach, the anime?

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Bleach is good. Well, everything after the Aizen arc wasn't as good, but even the later part of Bleach where the story starts to get somewhat repetitive had some cool, creative ideas and fight scenes.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Its an awesome anime, one of the first ones i saw back when i started watching anime actively. Overall its a great show with likeable characters despite having tons of fillers. My favorite arc was the one where Ichigo rescues Rukia, followed by the Aizen Arc.

Bianca

Dreamlover
Bleach is a classic! I watched the entire show while it was still premiering. I think I caught up and watched the premieres since episode 80...ish.

Some of the filler arcs are blehhhhh but otherwise the show is really good. Of course, you could just skip all of the filler episodes by using this guide.

Rukia is my all-time favorite character. 🙌

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I tried the first few episodes and I couldn't get into it. I'm willing to jump to the middle of season 1 and continue from there to give it a second chance, but I don't know how it will fare out.

ShayL

Imitation Krab
I didn't watch Bleach when it first came out on Adult Swim but rather on Hulu. Netflix has it too but only up to Season 3 (and two of the movies; Hell Verse and Fade to Black last time I checked.) The only arc I recall watching as it aired on TV is the last one they did for the anime while the manga was still going.

The fact that Bleach has so many filler episodes kinda turned me off of it at first too. After giving it another chance I ended up really enjoying it. I just couldn't stop watching and wanted to know what happened next. I actually do kind of enjoy some of the filler arcs, season 13 was a very interesting concept for example. Still maybe I will use that show guide and skip the pointless episodes next re watch. I really hope someday Viz Media and the creators of Bleach bring it back to animate the final arc. I could never find the time to read the manga because of how many volumes there are. Sure the anime is even longer (but that's because of all the filler episodes). Either way I think it would be interesting to see the final arc as an anime from what little I know about it.

Back