Does anybody like/play World of Warcraft?

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!

1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
I'm just wondering if anyone at SBM likes to play World of Warcraft or not. Yeah... Just curious.

Sweat

Banished

3,792 posts
$183 doubloons
Is this 2006? JK, I'm not really into fantasy games. Grand Theft Auto is where it's at.

Cha

Banished

6,645 posts
$3,667 doubloons
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

*goes back to obsessing over references in s8/9 in my basement*

E.V.I.L

I

17,731 posts

$2,982 doubloons
More of a platformer fan.

And if you mock me for liking Nintendo I will come over to your house and cut you jk you're Gordok I'd never do that lel

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!

1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
E.V.I.L said:
And if you mock me for liking Nintendo I will come over to your house and cut you jk you're Gordok I'd never do that lel
Don't worry, I like Nintendo too (especially Super Mario Bros!)!

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee

2,884 posts
$280 doubloons
I've always wanted to play it, but I just know that if I did I would become obsessed and it would take over my life. :umm: So I've avoided playing it. :p Also I don't need more reasons for people to think I'm a huge geek.

crushingmayhem

2,183 posts
$538 doubloons
Certainly not me. I once tried to get into the whole MMO business with Ragnarok but I quickly quit since it's addicting. WoW is kinda the same in that regard, except that it's even more addicting.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!

1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
HarryPotterLives said:
I've always wanted to play it, but I just know that if I did I would become obsessed and it would take over my life. :umm: So I've avoided playing it. :p Also I don't need more reasons for people to think I'm a huge geek.
Oh, we can all be geeks!

SpongyDevotee

527 posts
$27 doubloons
To be honest, I've never played it. =/ I'm not really a fan of fantasy or warcraft or dungeons and that kind of stuff.

But I MAY give it a try eventually.

I pretty much only play Nintendo games. The only non-Nintendo game system that I have is a PSP, because I really do like the PSP for many reasons. I never play Call of Duty or Halo or Grand Theft Auto or any of that. The only M rated games I play are like, Family Guy, for example.