Does any SpongeBob fan remembered LiveVideo.com? Is it better than YouTube.com?

SpongeBronyPH

1579666399177.png
This is livevideo.com. This is my video website I grew up with since 2008.

In 2008, when I was 7, my family and I have the first computer. When it comes to videos. I started watching YouTube.com in 2008 to watch Tom and Jerry; and SpongeBob SquarePants. Then I discovered LiveVideo.com while searching a full video of a SpongeBob episode.

In LiveVideo.com; I personally watched most SpongeBob videos there. My personal favorite is the Best Day Ever music video (in full version while its background is the Best Day Ever episode). This website I grew up with is safe away from the confiscating hands of Viacom (the greedy company that we hate the most).

In the beginning of the 2010, LiveVideo.com shut down due to the popularity of YouTube. Since Google bought YouTube in the early 2010s, the videos from livevideo.com in your Google search page no longer exists, leaving only video results from YouTube.com, DailyMotion.com and Vimeo.com. Seriously guys, I really miss my childhood video website.

Unlike LiveVideo.com, YouTube has many issues as it was being sued by Viacom for copyright and trademark infringement. Everytime I watch my favorite videos involving SpongeBob (e.g. Lego-made, criticisms, memes (especially Portrayed by SpongeBob), full songs), some (especially my favorites) were deleted or blocked by Viacom. That damn company did the same issue to their website. How? When I go to my favorite website spongebob.com and the main nick.com, the full episodes that I desired to watch is blocked by Viacom in my home country because both main websites only caters American viewers. That company's a selfish prick. Unlike the SB videos in YT, the videos were almost perfect, especially the Best Day Ever music video. Now, in YT, that said video from livevideo.com no longer exists, even the other version of the latter (which is the background involving episodes from the 1st 3 seasons). Aside from that, other YT videos, like the Lego-made full KKTV episode by Grayson Crockett and Precure Portayed by SpongeBob created by trash haven, were deleted by Viacom. And Viacom is driving on my ::dolphin noise:: nerves!

So in conclusion, LiveVideo.com is way better than YouTube.com. In case you remembered livevideo.com, we will be greatly missed.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member
I remember livevideo.com but didn't frequent it much. I also didn't frequent youtube much and still don't to this day (unless I'm just watching AVGN).