Do you wear glasses?

Well, DO YA?!

• Total voters

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I don't wear glasses, but everyone else in my family has them, which is a bit strange. I'm the one with great eyesight, but most other family members can't see anything without their glasses.

BobCarotte

my husbando
Yes, but I don't wear them all the time. I mostly use them when I'm reading, studying or using the computer.

TheLocalAquatic

Dear SBM...
Not regular ones, no. Although I've owned a fake pair as part of some SpongeBob outfit I made for myself, before sadly losing them...

ooooooofy

hello! :)
i used to from preschool until last year but it was not a vision thing i have 20/20 vision it was to correct my lazy eye :haylp: which my eye doctor says is corrected but a lot of times i still feel my eyes go wonky :planet:

Katniss

totally coral
My parents have reading glasses, but I'm the only one in the family who needs them for seeing as well. I don't like the idea of sticking contacts in and out of my eyes, plus I actually like wearing glasses :p

Tuba95

Yes, since fourth grade. Everyone in my family has them but I have perhaps the most nearsighted vision.

Whisper

that's his...eager face
Staff member
yes, and i need to wear them all the time since i have the worst eyesight ever.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I've worn them since fifth grade. Cliche scenario= I realized I couldn't see the board very well. They make me look older, so I don't mind them.

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
Nope, never had to wear glasses. I think they look nice though. Some of my friends wear glasses and when they take them off they look so weird without them.