Do you think there should be a SpongeBob Thanksgiving episode?

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
SpongeBob has 12 seasons (and counting!), and had many specials over the time. Christmas specials, Valentine's Day specials, Easter specials, Halloween specials, and more. But they never had a Thanksgiving special, all 21 years and 12 seasons of episodes. There should be one by now, as Thanksgiving is a major holiday and it is odd that there are so many other Surface Land holidays that are celebrated in Bikini Bottom, yet Thanksgiving is not celebrated.

What do you think- should there be a Thanksgiving special to SpongeBob sometime soon?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I do not know well this holiday but I would be glad to see an episode about it. But it is post sequal era, which I pretty hate, so even if they make an episode about that, I do not know if that would be good for me.
So yes.

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think they should do a Thanksgiving special. The plot would be about the Krusty Krab having their annual Thanksgiving feast, and Plankton steals the turkey!

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
I don't really see how this would work in SpongeBob. Unlike Christmas, Thanksgiving is only really celebrated in the US, and I've seen some controversy surrounding the history of this holiday, although I myself never actualy learned what it's all about. So yeah, I don't see how SpongeBob Thanksgiving special would work and I don't think we need one, but I'm opened to the idea of it if there's actualy going to be one.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
As someone who doesn't care whether or not someone is offended by the history of Thanksgiving (the holiday is about people coming together, history's always dark and violent) and feel the crew could easily make appropriate rewrites for the world of Spongebob, I don't feel it's the most suitable plot for a full-length Spongebob special and would work better as a short. Spongebob's had enough bloated, pointless specials already anyways.

Last edited:

Supersponge456

Floating Shopping List
:sbyes:i think it would be a pretty nice thing for a episode about it it could be plankton tries to give everyone chum for thanksgiving but it does not work anyway yeah it would be nice

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
:sbyes:i think it would be a pretty nice thing for a episode about it it could be plankton tries to give everyone chum for thanksgiving but it does not work anyway yeah it would be nice
Plankton's Old Chum episode was basically this lol

Back