Do you think there is more to Bubbles the talking Dolphin?

SterBob

Floating Shopping List
I don't know why but ever since I saw Sponge Out Of Water, I've always felt that there is more to Bubbles than what they showed us in the movie. It looked like they just put him there to hint at a possible sequel.
I also thought the cutscenes in SpongeBob HeroPants were interesting because it made me think...what if after the movie we would get more episodes about Bubbles helping SpongeBob and the gang save their world? I feel like if that were to happen the show would be a bit more interesting. Do you think that Bubbles should be a new character? Do you think the writers are hiding something about him, that we are just waiting to find out?

hfjs

I highly doubt Bubbles will ever come back, but here's my joking two cents:

Milkmaidman said:
Bubbles the Dolphin (THIS GUY IS ILLUMINATI. Three words, one with three letters, one with six letters. 6 / 3 = 2. Also, he teleports with a triangle and that's where his job was...a triangle. He watches over the cosmos and WATCHES over it, and plus, HE HAS THE SYMBOL ON HIS JACKET) his cool. he's pretty interesting.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I'm not sure, though it'd be awesome to see him reappear in the show. Maybe some fanservice????????

The Drifter

Some person.
Bubble is a pretty interesting character, but I don't know how he could be used in norml episodes.

illiniguy34 said:
I'm not sure, though it'd be awesome to see him reappear in the show. Maybe some fanservice????????
Yea boi

Leedles

Leedle
SB_DW_Fan said:
Was he banned? Asking because his blogs wers deleted.
Oops I forgot it was a she. She was incredibly bland.

No, she didn't delete her blogs, they were just made private. I still go back there every now and then and read them for a good laugh.

Oops I forgot it was a she. She was incredibly bland.

No, she didn't delete her blogs, they were just made private. I still go back there every now and then and read them for a good laugh.
Oops. My mistake. I sometimes confuse members' genders. Can you give a link to her blogs? :P

Back