• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

Do you think theaters will reopen?

Yoh Manta

Giant Clam
Digital media's replacing a lot now, but not the theaters. No, Hollywood will literally die before that day comes. No matter what pandemic comes our way, people are going to demand for those big-budget releases to be put on the big screen eventually.

spongie33

SpongeBob Expert
I do think they will reopen eventually but not in the near future.

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me KĆ«lp0
I so badly want to see the third SpongeBob movie in theaters. It will be the first and likely the last time I ever see a SpongeBob movie at the theatre and I would hate to miss an opportunity such as that one. šŸ„ŗ It would mean so much to see it...

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
There are so many times I got to see a movie at a traditional movie theater/cinema that I wish I could see some movies on a big screen under the stars at a drive-in movie theater on a warm summer night sitting in the open trunk of my foster parents' SUV...
I'm fortunate enough to have one of those drive-in movie theaters here. Only go once a year but it makes me feel old but comfortable