Do You think the first half of season 4 Is part of the Golden era of Spongebob?

Do you think the first half of Season 4 is Part of the Golden age of Spongebob?

• Yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
No, to me it’s not even close. The first half of season 4 has strong episodes by post movie standards but except for Krusty Towers there is not a single epsiode that is close to being as funny as the average premovie episode.
why you don't think its not funny besides Krusty tower

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
@SuperSponge1234 FOAKP is one of my favorite episodes of season 4 and of the whole series. I'd give it a solid 8.8 because it's still got that lovable style of animation and good jokes (not corny) that seasons 1-3 gave us. It's an easily re-watchable episode.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
That's a good and hard question tbh.
Season 4 as a whole is great and my fourth favorite season of the entire show. I don't think 4a is that better then 4b, I think they both are amazing and 4b is not that weak compared to 4a.
But, I think that 4a is really amazing but not like 1-3. Yes, the episodes are great and the jokes are funny and hilarious but it's not the same for me.
I think that season 4 is closer to season 5 then to season 3 in terms of quality(season 4 is better then 5).
So it's pretty hard because season 4/4a is great and close to 1-3 but not close enoug for me to consider it as a Golden Era season. It's more like a silver era alonge with season 5.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
@SuperSponge1234 FOAKP is one of my favorite episodes of season 4 and of the whole series. I'd give it a solid 8.8 because it's still got that lovable style of animation and good jokes (not corny) that seasons 1-3 gave us. It's an easily re-watchable episode.
Yeah but I mean the entire first half of season 4A

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
That's a good and hard question tbh.
Season 4 as a whole is great and my fourth favorite season of the entire show. I don't think 4a is that better then 4b, I think they both are amazing and 4b is not that weak compared to 4a.
But, I think that 4a is really amazing but not like 1-3. Yes, the episodes are great and the jokes are funny and hilarious but it's not the same for me.
I think that season 4 is closer to season 5 then to season 3 in terms of quality(season 4 is better then 5).
So it's pretty hard because season 4/4a is great and close to 1-3 but not close enoug for me to consider it as a Golden Era season. It's more like a silver era alonge with season 5.
Yeah I get it give similar vibe but its different the character slightly change and the humor too it's funny but not as the original seasons but it is slose

Topazz

Baby Clam
The reason a lot of season 4 episodes feel like the Stephen Hillenburg era, is because these episodes were written before the movie came out.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
The reason a lot of season 4 episodes feel like the Stephen Hillenburg era, is because these episodes were written before the movie came out.
With A skeleton left over crew of pre movie lamo only few of them where top tier like tim hill

Back