Do You think the first half of season 4 Is part of the Golden era of Spongebob?

Do you think the first half of Season 4 is Part of the Golden age of Spongebob?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Oh for sure D&D is better than HYSTS. I just don't think it's the best special out of all of them.
Yeah me also you know what's weird Patrick became dumber after Patrick smartpants I mean in ghost host he still kinda was smart and in krusty towers but how would you rate the first half of season 4 and compare to the first 3 seasons and 9b

Awe

Floating Shopping List
No, to me it’s not even close. The first half of season 4 has strong episodes by post movie standards but except for Krusty Towers there is not a single epsiode that is close to being as funny as the average premovie episode.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
No, to me it’s not even close. The first half of season 4 has strong episodes by post movie standards but except for Krusty Towers there is not a single epsiode that is close to being as funny as the average premovie episode.
k thx for sharing awe but ngl i always thought selling out was a funny as pre-movie same with the lost mattress this a good review for the lost
mattress deviantart.com/spongebobreviews/art/The-Lost-Mattress-Review-798440205 there is one for selling outdeviantart.com/ryanech0/art/SpongeBob-Selling-Out-Review-583100384

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
also, make a vid for spongehene it has no humor and had a dark vibe And the music there is no comedic vibe which it had the creepiest ending
same with the music

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Fear Of A Krabby Patty The Lost Mattress and Skill Crane were also funny enough as most pre movie episodes

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Wishing You Well too but that episode is in the second half of season 4

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
its good until the middle of 11 i think 12 is kinda bad 12 is meh. but how would you rate 4a and 9b and compare them to 1-3
Season 11 is good for me from beginning to end, although the first half (First 13 Episodes) has some episodes that I don't like like Pat The Horse, Bunny Hunt and Fun-Sized Friends, but it has my 2 favorites of the season which are The Legend Of Boo-Kini Bottom and Squid Noir.

Seasons 4a and 9b they are closer to the Seasons 1-3 quality as they have more smart and organic writing, however I will say I like it better when the show takes risks and tries something different because as it makes it feel more varied and fresh because I don't like it to become repetitive and boring and it's the reason why I like Seasons 5 and 11

Last edited:

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Season 11 is good for me from beginning to end, although the first half (First 13 Episodes) has some episodes that I don't like like Pat The Horse, Bunny Hunt and Fun-Sized Friends, but it has my 2 favorites of the season which are The Legend Of Boo-Kini Bottom and Squid Noir.

Seasons 4a and 9b they are closer to the Seasons 1-3 quality as they have more smart and organic writing, however I will say I like it better when the show takes risks and tries something different because as it makes it feel more varied and fresh because I don't like it to become repetitive and boring and it's the reason why I like Seasons 5 and 11
yeah ig but how would you rate 9b and 4a i think 10 takes risks

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
yeah ig but how would you rate 9b and 4a i think 10 takes risks
I give them both a 9/10, I don't think 10 takes much of a risk unlike 5 and 11, as apart from Mimic Madness, Burst Your Bubble, The Getaway and Feral Friends most of it is repetitive although I can understand that being quite short they didn't want to do much until S11

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I give them both a 9/10, I don't think 10 takes much of a risk unlike 5 and 11, as apart from Mimic Madness, Burst Your Bubble, The Getaway and Feral Friends most of it is repetitive although I can understand that being quite short they didn't want to do much until S11
how about 8

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I find Spongehenge weird but not the most scariest, I Was A Teenage Gary and Ghost Host used to scare me a lot when I was little but now they don't scare me too much anymore
how there is no jokes its just sad seeing SpongeBobs life get crushed especially when he transforms to a crazy man who lost his life and the music sheesh it has a depressing tone also ghost host was pretty weird to mee when i was a kid

Back