Do You think the first half of season 4 Is part of the Golden era of Spongebob?

Do you think the first half of Season 4 is Part of the Golden age of Spongebob?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
I totally consider Season 4a a golden age season. Krusty Towers was the last good episode of that season, then everything was all weirdo like Patrick SmartPants, SquidBob TentaclePants, and Squidtastic Voyage. But even then, Best Frenemies was pretty good.

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
Season 4 is a great season. It doesn't get talked about enough in my opinion, there's some great episodes in Season 4.

It's the season with many underrated episodes like Krusty Towers. And sure, there's a few bad or mediocre episodes, but episodes like Have You Seen This Snail? account for it.

Season 4 in the Golden Era? I'm not sure. Maybe not the Golden Era, but it's a solid season and a very underrated season.

Favorite Season 4: Dunces and Dragons

(Note: On a side note, I seem to like Season 4 of both SpongeBob and South Park. Sorta unrelated, but just wanted to bring it up)

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
Season 4 is a great season. It doesn't get talked about enough in my opinion, there's some great episodes in Season 4.

It's the season with many underrated episodes like Krusty Towers. And sure, there's a few bad or mediocre episodes, but episodes like Have You Seen This Snail? account for it.

Season 4 in the Golden Era? I'm not sure. Maybe not the Golden Era, but it's a solid season and a very underrated season.

Favorite Season 4: Dunces and Dragons

(Note: On a side note, I seem to like Season 4 of both SpongeBob and South Park. Sorta unrelated, but just wanted to bring it up)
Season 4 is my favorite

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
I didn’t notice this much aside from “Fear of a Krabby Patty” but definitely compared to 6-8
the person who storyboarded "fear of a krabby patty" was the same person who storyboarded "dying for pie"
Still, even after FoaKP - the episodes had some expressiveness even if it was subtle...

Neon2500

Floating Shopping List
the person who storyboarded "fear of a krabby patty" was the same person who storyboarded "dying for pie"
That episode also looked off to me compared to many others, C. H. Greenblatt definitely has a very unique style. It’s actually one of my favorite styles, though, so not complaining.

Back