Do You think the first half of season 4 Is part of the Golden era of Spongebob?

Do you think the first half of Season 4 is Part of the Golden age of Spongebob?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
The first half of season 4 Is considered by a lot fans to be almost as good if not as good as the First 3 seasons.
For me I do It rivals The charm and quality, For me the only 2 bad episodes i think are Funny Pants and Good Neighbors.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
The first half of this Season has an aura that reminds me of Seasons 2 and 3, especially Fear Of A Krabby Patty, The Lost Matress, Skill Crane and Krusty Towers (The Lost Matress has a very similar animation to Season 3 lol)
I always thought Good Neighbors was from 3 some scenes from Fear Of A Krabby Patty lool Seasons 2 Also you did not vote

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
Not quite. Yeah the early season 4 stretch is full of good episodes, but still falls below pre movie. Mainly because they aren’t as memorable.
have you seen this and dunces and dragons buy yeah i can the characters and the story are different and it kinda has own vibe

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
I used to staunchly restrict the terminology of “Golden Era” SpongeBob to merely the first three seasons. As time wore on, however, and episodes got worse and worse (this was before the upswing in quality from 2017-present), I became inclined to include the first half of season four because its episodes were so much better in relative terms to those of Seasons 6 through 9. Now I willingly include early Season 4–the episodes that aired from 2005 to early 2006–as part of the "Golden Era." Enemy In-Law, Krabs vs Plankton, MM&BB The Movie, Dunces and Dragons, Fear of a Patty, Shell of a Man, and most memorably Krusty Towers were all banger episodes from that time period.

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
I used to staunchly restrict the terminology of “Golden Era” SpongeBob to merely the first three seasons. As time wore on, however, and episodes got worse and worse (this was before the upswing in quality from 2017-present), I became inclined to include the first half of season four because its episodes were so much better in relative terms to those of Seasons 6 through 9. Now I willingly include early Season 4–the episodes that aired from 2005 to early 2006–as part of the "Golden Era." Enemy In-Law, Krabs vs Plankton, MM&BB The Movie, Dunces and Dragons, Fear of a Patty, Shell of a Man, and most memorably Krusty Towers were all banger episodes from that time period.
Yeah me too I still debate if I do consider it is a part of the Golden Era While early 4 is the best post-movie(9b close tho) i think late 3 is slightly
better even tho I think party pooper pants is the worst pre-movie. There is something interesting about early 4 is that SpongeBob acts as the same in the first movie.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Yeah me too I still debate if I do consider it is a part of the Golden Era While early 4 is the best post-movie(9b close tho) i think late 3 is slightly
better even tho I think party pooper pants is the worst pre-movie. There is something interesting about early 4 is that SpongeBob acts as the same in the first movie.
I seriously think I’m the only one who likes Party Pooper Pants. 😆

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
With how Fear of the Krabby Patty looks as well as having MM&BB VI, it does feel like pre movie (heck the 2004 produced episodes were made before the movie came out).

I think starting with All That Glitters, Spongebob started to lose its luster and by Season 6 it was mostly all gone (I say mostly because there were some good episodes)...

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
With how Fear of the Krabby Patty looks as well as having MM&BB VI, it does feel like pre movie (heck the 2004 produced episodes were made before the movie came out).

I think starting with All That Glitters, Spongebob started to lose its luster and by Season 6 it was mostly all gone (I say mostly because there were some good episodes)...
Yeah iirc Greenblatt left after the movie ye he still worked on 4 and I saw a model shot of good neighbors produced before
I agree all that glitters felt spongebob tpp childish even for the move and season 4
I mean 6 actually some good episodes imo 6 and 8 are super underrated

Back