Do you like wearing socks indoors?

I'm the type of person to take my socks off as soon as I'm in my house. I'll even take off my shoes and socks if it's really nice outside.

What about you? I know some people prefer to wear socks almost all the time, even to bed.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I wear socks all the time, mostly because I don't like people seeing my toenails, they're pretty nasty and I don't like clipping them.

Katniss

totally coral
I only wear socks indoors if it's cold. Otherwise I don't care to wear them in the house. If I wear socks to go out then I pull them off as soon as I get home :P

CaptainJZH

Frozen Cephalopod
Yes, preferably with slippers indoors (my feet get cold easily, even with socks)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkPearl

insert title here
Well Katniss pretty much summed up my feelings about it :P I'm not much of a sock wearer unless I wear them under sneakers or boots. I don't really wear them in the house or to bed unless it's really cold out. In that case, I love myself a good pair of fluffy socks :wub:

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I feel uncomfortable if I'm not wearing socks. The only time I don't wear them is in bed.

I used to enjoy walking barefoot in the house.

Nowadays, I always leave them on when inside my house (unless I'm in bed or taking a shower, of course.)

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I find walking barefooted uncomfortable so, yes, I always wear socks.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Not in bed or while taking a shower, but everywhere else around the house. (except during hot days) Keeps everyone from seeing my fairly long and gross toenails anyway (Even if I wash them)

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I have thyroid if you know what it is...one of thyroid's symptoms is my foot and hands are ALWAYS sweaty...even when I am cold my foot and hands are sweaty..(with cold sweat..) why did I say this? Because I HATE being sweaty...wearing socks is a way for me not to be sweaty (in foots only..) so yes :/ I wear socks all the time, even at home and I liked it...I only take them off when I go to sleep

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
I used to, now I'm afraid of them getting dirty and me getting my feet sweaty.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I usually wear socks most of the time, except when I sleep, but sometimes one sock will fall off randomly and I'll walk around my house with one sock on and one sock off :P

OWM

XD
No, I hate socks. I like having my piggies nice and free.

Back