Do You Like School?

Do You Like School?

• Yes, it's fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lyserg-Sure-Dithylamid
Just 2 things, when I say school I mean school as studying, not friends.
And this is "Do You Like School?" not "Do we need to go to school?" so don't tell me school is important and blablabla, I'm asking if you like studying in school, HW, teachers, tests, copying from the board, projects, etc...

I hate school it's annoying and boring as ::dolphin noise::. @_@

Mothra

Billy Bighands
Seeing as I have the one 6th grade class with the most fun @_@ I like school. Sometimes it has its downs, but it goes swell for me.

Except for the Mexican kids. Good god I hope I move to like, Minnesota or somewhere where there's not total assholes bursting though the seams.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I hate school a lot. But, I have to do it for my education so I just suck it up.

Spongefifi

Derpina
I voted yes, because there's some aspects of school I like, but considering how bad this last semester was, ugh. But when it comes to certain subjects, I rather like it.

MechaWave

Karate Master
I don't find it fun at all. I like school, but the major cut-down is the students. So annoying. @_@

I'm a loner, lolz. You can tell. But I enjoy school because of the education, not anything else.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
No, I don't really like school, I think it's dumb how we only get 2 days off in between. I sometimes have some fun with classes like drama and study hall, though.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
School has always been fine, but this year i'm just like: i ::dolphin noise::ing need to get out of here. I hate the kids here and i'm tired of the drive. School will get better next year

icy_faith

Floating Shopping List
wahahaha yeah i know XXD
but the school where i transfered..
THE TEACHERS GO RED, MAN!!(girls~~ some boys) hahaha
me don't tease teacher me watch teacher being teased :P
poor teachers.. hehe.. only 1 student teases the teacher...

~NOT ME~
XXXD =)))))

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
its ok man but there is crazy stuff goin on dat school. n da studing part i don't even learn anything so mii n some friends talk s--- to make a funni all day in classes, hear music or sometimes put on fights. its da truth dats wat happens at my ugkly school :/

Back