Disney Do you like Phineas and Ferb Candace Against the Universe?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I now finished watching this movie that I have been planning to watch for a long time.
Have you seen this movie? If you have, what are your thoughts on it? Do you like it?

I am not a big fan of Phineas and Ferb in general, I think it is good but it's a bit overrated and not that great(but still good).
My opinion on it is a bit mixed. The first movie is sure way better than this one(at least by plot, concept and enjoyment) but most of this movie was pretty enjoyable.
I feel like this movie is not like the real show and it feels more chilidsh to me and so the plot and some jokes, but it had some really funny moments and it had almost no boring scenes so it is good for me. The songs were nice like usual(in my opinion Spongebob's songs are better by far but they are very nice). The theme and messege of this movie are good(accept yourself as you are and like your surroundings etc)
In conclusion, this movie is not great compared to the show itself or the first movie but it is very enjoyable and fun to spend time with and it is worth a chance.
I would give it 7/10

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I now finished watching this movie that I have been planning to watch for a long time.
Have you seen this movie? If you have, what are your thoughts on it? Do you like it?

I am not a big fan of Phineas and Ferb in general, I think it is good but it's a bit overrated and not that great(but still good).
My opinion on it is a bit mixed. The first movie is sure way better than this one(at least by plot, concept and enjoyment) but most of this movie was pretty enjoyable.
I feel like this movie is not like the real show and it feels more chilidsh to me and so the plot and some jokes, but it had some really funny moments and it had almost no boring scenes so it is good for me. The songs were nice like usual(in my opinion Spongebob's songs are better by far but they are very nice). The theme and messege of this movie are good(accept yourself as you are and like your surroundings etc)
In conclusion, this movie is not great compared to the show itself or the first movie but it is very enjoyable and fun to spend time with and it is worth a chance.
I would give it 7/10
i enjoyed the movie, but the movie has alot, and i mean ALOT of flaws, and that's not counting the artstyle changes, or how the line thickness changes in every shot. but i do really like this movie, while admitting its flaws

the song used to promote the movie, is the best thing to come out of this movie

Last edited:
Back