Do you like going to the beach?

When I go to the beach, I go to Corpus Christi also. It's fun, even better if you stay at a nice place while you're there. There's nothing like coming back to your room to watch some TV after a long day of swimming!

SquiddlyPie

random gal
yaaassss , i mean its the great excuse to get out of the house and enjoy some outdoors for like everydayyyyyyyyyyyyy , plus i lllloov myself some tannin u kno

Growlie

Best Boy
yaaassss , i mean its the great excuse to get out of the house and enjoy some outdoors for like everydayyyyyyyyyyyyy , plus i lllloov myself some tannin u kno
If I don't want to worry about stinging insects, the beach is a great place for me.

QuestionGirl1998

Imitation Krab
Where I live in the summer tourists are on the beach. But still, I find the beach relaxing. Mainly when I'm at the beach, you can find me in the water, swimming far out

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
No, the beach is overrated imo. Like sand gets everwhere, and swimming in the ocean isn't that fun. Also, swimming at a pool is like 100% better.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I loved going to the beach as a kid. Now that I'm an adult though, I prefer the sight of the beach more than I actually enjoy going on the beach. I also agree that the sand getting everywhere is annoying and that I'd rather take a dip in a pool or a hot tub than get seaweed on my feet in the ocean.

Growlie

Best Boy
No, the beach is overrated imo. Like sand gets everwhere, and swimming in the ocean isn't that fun. Also, swimming at a pool is like 100% better.
Well I don't swim, I just enjoy being there. Plus I have swim shoes now, mostly so I'm not barefoot.

Growlie

Best Boy
I loved going to the beach as a kid. Now that I'm an adult though, I prefer the sight of the beach more than I actually enjoy going on the beach. I also agree that the sand getting everywhere is annoying and that I'd rather take a dip in a pool or a hot tub than get seaweed on my feet in the ocean.
I don't swim, I just enjoy being there.

Back