Do you like going to the beach?

Growlie

Best Boy
I was at the beach just recently in Corpus Christi.

It was my second time there, I was little then so it had been a long time since I've been there. But I enjoyed it, I had shoes specifically so I could get my feet wet which, they did as well as my pants. Took some pictures as well as watched tiny creatures borrow themselves into the sand moments after being washed up, I don't know what they even were.

But I enjoyed it and I hope to go back eventually.

Do you like going to the beach?

Yes! I live about 20 minutes away from it, actually. Unfortunately, red tide has been affecting my area, so it hasn't been good to go lately.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I don't mind going to the beach when it's beautiful. I don't think I could live near one, though. I'd take mountains over beaches anyday.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I rarely go, being miles away... but I definitely love the experience I have. Would be even better if I had friends or such to go too, we could even see the other attractions on the coast wherever we go.

Chris

Floridian
I never learned how to surf and I'm 28 years old.

I think I'd like the beach more if I knew how to surf.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I rarely go the beach, but the times I've gone have been pretty nice. The beach can be relaxing as long as it isn't overcrowded.

IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
Bees? I know I've never encountered a bee on the beach. Unless that's something that happens in certain areas?
Yeah, there are no bees on the beach, otherwise it would be called a BEEch.

I'll leave now.

Back