Do You Like Burger King? 2018 Edition

What are your thoughts on Burger King?

• Total voters

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I know I've made a couple topics about a fast food restaurant I love called Burger King before, but it's been awhile, and there's lots of different members now.

I've seen a lot of people online who hate Burger King, so I'm curious on what you guys feel about the restaurant. Do ypu like it? Do you hate it? Is it okay at best? Vote in the poll or say below!

I have expressed some things I dislike about BK, such as how they got rid of the crown nuggets, but overall they have lots of other good food and their fountain drinks are great. :P

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
>like

I don't just like Burger King, I freakin' love Burger King! :pattongue:

Of course, I'm not a huge fan of all their products (namely anything with chicken), but their hash browns and Big Kings are to die for! Furthermore, the Whopper is an absolute legend of a burger with which the all-loving Burger King hath blessed our taste buds and souls alike.

ok-google-whopper-commercial-burger-king.gif

Dang now I want one. ^_^

Coffee_lover

Banished
I would really like to know how good this restaurant is,but for some inexplicable reason in my country Burger King not located at all

The closest Burger King to where I live was shut down 3 years ago for selling drugs. I haven't had it since

Nolyn_Spongebob_Fan

Professional Idiot™
BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE

but legit I love the onion ring sauce, its GOOD AS CRAP.

their fries are amazing

Lightning McStorm said:
The closest Burger King to where I live was shut down 3 years ago for selling drugs. I haven't had it since
Oh god that sucks.

I imagine the dude who sold em was like "WANT SOME DRUGS IN YOUR WHOPPER"

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
Burger King is like The Krusty Krab, one of the best! :sbpopcorn: The Whoppers, fries, onion rings, sundae and a large coke are for me to die for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHo-OyChAoQ

#burgerking4life
twilight sparkle eating is as cute as pinkie pie :pattongue:

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
About 2 years ago, I absolutely loved Burger King. Nowadays, I simply enjoy it. Their fries have been slipping in quality throughout 2017 (At least at the restaurants I visited), but they were a lot better recently. Don't really care for their regular burgers anymore, I'm more a fan of their complex burgers (I really like the Whopper Jr. and the Bacon King Jr). It really all depends on which store you visit, this one about 20-25 minutes from my house is terrible, but this other one about 15 or so minutes is a lot better.

sbl

totally active
I like Burger King. There's one pretty close to me. But every time I eat a Whopper, the smell of burger (or I guess oil) stays with me all day (even if I try to wash it off). I also like their chicken sandwiches, but there's SO much mayonnaise. Their chicken nuggets are good too.

chicken fries are overrated

No, I find it to be one of the worst fast food chains in my area D: I just find they put far too much sauce on the burgers to make up for the dry patties. The chicken nuggets are tolerable but nothing special. Much rather eat at McDonalds if I was given the choice.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
SpongeBuddyPH said:
Burger King is like The Krusty Krab, one of the best! :sbpopcorn: The Whoppers, fries, onion rings, sundae and a large coke are for me to die for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHo-OyChAoQ

#burgerking4life

The Krusty Krab is nothing like Burger King.

Burger King (and in Australia, Hungry Jack's) uses a flame grill to cook their burgers.
Krusty Krab uses a greasy griddle (like the ones used by McDonald's or Wendy's) to cook their burgers.

I like my Double Whopper with bacon and cheese.
Their fries and onion rings are great, and I also love their apple pie slices.
I also loved their Original Chicken Sandwich, American Chicken Sandwich, and Italian Chicken Sandwich.
Their Oreo shake is awesome and their Surge Icee was great.

Back