Do you laugh at episodes when watching on DVD or TV?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
When you watch episodes of the show, do you laugh more when you're watching them on DVD or when Nick is showing them on TV?

I know for me the older episodes always get a chuckle out of me when I see them on TV, but when I'm watching them on DVD for site content, I don't laugh as much.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I always laugh at [the good ones], no matter how I’m viewing them. I could understand laughing at them more when watching TV, as the surrounding material is painfully unfunny most of the time, but I hardly watch TV as much as I did in the before time.

I don’t think I ned proof that I laugh at the episodes, because just filming myself laughing would be creepy.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
I sometimes laugh at some good parts like The Camping Episode and Squid's Day Off but i don't laugh when i watch a Aprils Fools episode because Squidward hurts Sponge's feelings!

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I never really had a different reaction when it came to how I watched them. I always laugh at the random and stupid moments, especially from earlier episodes, like"Something smells", and "krusty krab training video".

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I don't see too much of a difference. Nowadays, I usually look at the more recent episodes commonly when I get the chance. For older episodes from about 5 years ago and earlier, I mostly spread out the number of times I watch the episodes to at least once every month just to keep rewatch value fresh. Even with that said, there's several episodes that I still laugh at or love watching up to 3 times in a row.

Back