Do You Have Stage Fright?

The Lazy Starfish

Frozen Cephalopod
I used to in 5th grade(I cried during the student council speeches) but now in 6th I think I'm an OK Public Speaker(I read something during the School Mass today). So do any of you guys have Stage Fright?

Not really.
Really, I'm more afraid of what could happen during the speech, like my 8th grade speech. ._.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I don't think I have it, but I'm usually very serious and uptight when saying something in public.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
I used to do ballet, and one time during a recital when I was like 5 or 6 I got to scared and didn't do it and most of the other times I just stood there not knowing what to do, so I would say yes although I haven't really done stuff like that since like 2009 but I've done some stuff onstage since then and I was still kinda just standing there not knowing what to do. :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I have whole world fright. :P

I was in a youth choir and the school choir, school plays etc and I don't remember being nervous at all about those, probably because they were big groups so the focus wasn't on me. If it's just me then I'm too nervous and can't do it.

It also depends on why you're on stage in the first place. For a play or concert it's supposed to be a fun thing, even in competitions, but if you have to give a speech or presentation that's completely different (and the kind of thing I could never do).

bookgirl

Read a book
Everybody gets nervous but I don't get nervous to the point where it seriously affects my life.

Cha

I love SBM
When I was younger, I use to. But then I gained some self esteem and took a class for it.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
zq9IZsp.png

Jokes aside, I think I do have Stage Fright. :P

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
I think I have maybe a little stage fright, but considering how I've recited poems for a regional-wide contest, performed at a talent show (I sung, of course), and recited a speech I wrote at a city-wide contest and have done reasonably well at each, I don't think it affects me too much.

Back