Do you have acne ?

SquiddlyPie

random gal
So, for me the answer is a BIG yes....My whole face is red...I am having a really big problem with pimples :/ And I also wear glasses .At least I don't have braces and I never had :P
So tell me , do you have acne? Do you have a HUGE acne or just some pimples? I have a huge acne (I even have acne in my hands and my back..not kidding..) And I was recently bullied by my friend's friend (who I obviously hate..)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I have a little bit of acne, I'm surprised I don't have more since I'm 15.

I don't get why people bully others about it though, everybody goes through this.

CaptainJZH

Frozen Cephalopod
Yeah, but I don't particularly care enough to make a big effort in getting rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had much acne, even as a teenager. I get an occasional pimple now and then. I had an issue with super greasy hair in middle school though; I'm really glad my hair oil levels evened out o_O

ooooooofy

hello! :)
i do not have acne and have never had it ever B))))) i remember one time in 6th grade i was at aftercare sitting in the back room with the justin bieber poster (that I occasionally beat up or pretended to shoot with my hand lolz) and the music teacher waz explaining to this young child about like pimples and stuff idk why :krabso_o: anyway she turned 2 me and asked "do u wash ur face" coz i was a big kid but i waz like "no" and she waz like "well u do not need to ur bootiful" :coolio:

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Nowadays, it's rare that I get any on my face. But, there's still some on the rest of my body.

Back