Votes: 14 36.8%
  • An afterlife

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
I do believe that God exists, even the afterlife and extraterrestrial life, because I don't think we all just go to dust when we die, especially when we aren't our bodies.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Really just myself and the afterlife. Though the latter's more of a reassurance strategy. And I've got some idea that magic is a thing. Everything else...I have no belief in. Used to in Santa Claus, though.

ooooooofy

hello! :)
tbh i do not believe in myself or anything in existence because we are all doomed to die and one day everything will cease to exist and it will just be poof! gone. does that mean i believe in magic? only if you count science as magic! :squilliam2: and honestly in a way it truly is! :sorcerer: plus there are those things that cannot be explained by science so is science even real tbh???? who knows! this is why i stay away from deep thoughts they lead to existential doom :planet2:

also yes i believe in ghosts they are very real like i said it all goes back to science aka the law of conservation of stuff aka stuff cannot be created nor destroyed so that means ur spirit cannot be destroyed so where does it go? :sbhalloween: although if ghosties were real they would not look like humans they would just be lil orbs like you see on those ghost hunting shows that look like lil specks of dust! i bet they are people!!!!! also p.s. what is all this chiz about ghosts wearing clothes even if ghosts were humanoid figures the clothes do not die so why would they be in the spirit realm?????? do ghosts buy them in special ghost stores???? wtf!!!!

another afterlife idea i have always liked is reincarnation yo dude there is this one book i read in like 6th or 7th grade where this kid's dead grandpa comes back as a crow and always hangs around his grandma and she feeds him!!!! couple goals tbh!!!!!!
i just think it would be so cool to live life from a different perspective!!!! also since time is an illusion i have been thinking that perhaps every human, animal, and living thing is just the same one person, exposed to different environments amd beliefs! how hype would that be if i was abraham lincoln! if i was taylor swift! if i was ssj! i am everyone! wow!!!!!!!

and also like i said time is an illusion it all goes back to that concept boi idk if i would call it fate but it is kind of like destiny everything in life has already happened so no matter what choice you make or what sp00ky surprises come your way nothing in ur future will be changed!!!!!! wtf!!!!!

MagicalTrevor

Part Computer or Something
None of these really (ironic, considering my username). I would like to say I believe in myself but that isn't true for the meantime, unfortunately, I have a lot of self doubt.

The DS Guy

Banished
I believe in God, specially Yahweh, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. And of course I believe in the afterlife as well. Those who accept the forgiveness of Jesus go to heaven, while those who do not go to hell. I don't believe karma as in reincarnation, but I do believe in fate, in that certain things are meant to be. I also believe in ghosts and magic, but not the way people usually think of it. I believe in ghosts such as angels and demons, but not ghosts like King Boo or The Flying Dutchman, or the kind that once was a real person. I believe that some kinds of magic are real. Most magic is simply an illusion, but I believe some kinds of magic that are real. However, this kind of magic is rare, especially nowadays. Witchcraft, weegee boards, and schmeances can real with demonic power, but they usually are not.

GalacticHeaven

Floating Shopping List
science says its ridiculous not to believe that there are not ALIENS in this universe. I mean, think about it, there are other thousands and thousands of other planets and other thousands of universes in which we barely know about. of course there's gonna be different kinds of lifeform. Aliens are no myth.

for ghosts, It's so funny that some people don't believe in ghosts (if you don't and always will, i respect your belief)
because There always has been ghost stories and leyends ever since mankind lived. its been DECADES of people talking how
they've seen things move, or see their dead ancestors , or hear peculiar sounds/voices when there is nobody

For example, the ouija boards. I've heard. so so MANY STORIES about the ouija boards, and i mean in real life, not on the internet.
that's why you hear people say "don't play with ouija boards" because there has been so many incidents relating to that stupid game..

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
Myself, Santa Claus, God, Karma, Afterlife, and that one day things will be like boop beep beep boop!

Back