Votes: 14 36.8%
  • An afterlife

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Other (specify below)

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

PinkPearl

insert title here
I believe in God. And the afterlife needless to say. And... er...that's about it of the selections apparently xD I would love to believe in mermaids, but common sense says no...

I don't think I believe in ghosts, but my mom and sister were convinced that my dead dog came back to visit about ten years ago.

PinkPearl said:
I don't think I believe in ghosts, but my mom and sister were convinced that my dead dog came back to visit about ten years ago.
was that creepy to you? :P

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I believe in myself existing and an afterlife, when you die, you will come back as another living thing (maybe or maybe not a human).

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Myself of course, God, and afterlife. Not anything else, though (at least on the poll).

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
i believe in aliens. honestly its hard not to when you realize how big our universe is...there's no way we're the only life.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Aliens, maybe not the traditional kind. But the universe is so big that I find it impossible that there isn't some sort of life. Even if we may never find or see it.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Myself to some degree, and most assuredly aliens. Do y'all know how big the universe is? Way too big for life to only happen once. Marked other because stuff like God and an afterlife is a big "maybe" to me.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
I believe that...everybody we know is a goner!

SpongeBob quotes aside... I believe in my self,God and Karma/fate. Sometimes aliens, but that might be because I watched too much invader zim...Sometimes ghosts like when some weird stuff happens and there's no explanation

Heres a short ghost story and its real no lie, so one night my family and I were all in the same room watching TV. Then all of a sudden the door to the room next us, the knob turned and the door opened....but every one was on the sofa no where near the door.....

I have a pretty good gasp on what I'm capable of but feel I sell myself short a lot. I have a hard time bragging either due to humility or from a lack of self confidence.

I believe in the possibility of Aliens, not necessarily that they stopped by for a visit before.

Religion was never a big part of our family. Hardly ever go to church and at one point I became atheist then just apathetic. But recently I've started to be more proactive about exploring what I can do to achieve spiritual wellness. Whether or not God actually exists isn't really the issue more like with what can feel the void and life purpose. Plus I like the sense of community a church can provide and the values Christianity preaches.

I'm a firm believer what goes around comes around but not that theirs an external force making it so. I also don't believe in fate.

Back