Do you act like yourself on SBM like you do in real life?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Do you have split personalities between online and real life?

I try to put my best foot forward with everything I do in life and online. Basically treat others as you would want to be treated.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
I would like to say that I don't act any different irl. I mean, I'm more quiet, but I don't have "split personalities", at least not nowadays.

DannyWapbang

Sponge of Mystery
Well for split personalities there WAS YuYuYuuki, who was actually just me pretending to be someone I wish I was.

Otherwise, NO NOT AT ALL. Online is my real self IMO; I wouldn't say the things on my mind in real life. However during the time I made that stupid Hall Monitor thread I regret making, I did fangirl squeal when that part came on in the episode... kms

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I mean ofc, online communication is much different than in-person. And like I'm obscuring many parts of my identity when I'm here on the forums, not to mention I mostly limit myself to talking about SpongeBob here, while in the real world I'll talk about anything.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
I mean ofc, online communication is much different than in-person. And like I'm obscuring many parts of my identity when I'm here on the forums, not to mention I mostly limit myself to talking about SpongeBob here, while in the real world I'll talk about anything.
I obscure parts of my identity/personality too :dab:. i think we all do

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I act a bit differently. In real lifelife im more quiet and shy than in here, but except to that I am pretty the same I think.

Back