Do we have any Pokemon trainers/fans here?

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
I love Pokemon. The games themselves are pretty cool, but I don't get into them as much as some people do. For most of my life I was the kind of person who would avoid non-damage dealing moves like the plague as I didn't see the point. I do use them now, but I honestly don't really like Pokemon combat. I know that's pretty much the entire point, but I just find myself button-mashing through battles and trying to avoid trainers.

The two main things I enjoy are bonding with my favorite Pokemon and shiny hunting. For those two reasons, my most recently played Pokemon game, Sword, is one of my favorites. I know the graphics aren't the greatest, but shiny hunting was so much fun in the game (a lot easier too), and the camps allowed us to bond with our 'mons.

My favorite generation though is 4 as that's what I grew up with. I really enjoyed BDSP (I got Pearl, same game I grew up with), but ended up quitting right before I got to the Elite 4.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I love Pokemon. The games themselves are pretty cool, but I don't get into them as much as some people do. For most of my life I was the kind of person who would avoid non-damage dealing moves like the plague as I didn't see the point. I do use them now, but I honestly don't really like Pokemon combat. I know that's pretty much the entire point, but I just find myself button-mashing through battles and trying to avoid trainers.

The two main things I enjoy are bonding with my favorite Pokemon and shiny hunting. For those two reasons, my most recently played Pokemon game, Sword, is one of my favorites. I know the graphics aren't the greatest, but shiny hunting was so much fun in the game (a lot easier too), and the camps allowed us to bond with our 'mons.

My favorite generation though is 4 as that's what I grew up with. I really enjoyed BDSP (I got Pearl, same game I grew up with), but ended up quitting right before I got to the Elite 4.
I like Gen 4 as well but my personal favorite is Gen 2

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
I've been a fan since I was 5 years old!

I play a lot of the games (unfortunately not too many older ones), but I've played Pokemon GO for years and many other Pokemon things, including a huge collection of Pokemon plushies.

My favorite is Eevee and the Eeveelutions
I love Eevee and the Eeveelutions

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
I need to try Arceus. Of the spinoff games I've played my favorite has to be the WiiWare title Pokemon Rumble. It was the first game I ever shiny hunted in, although I was unsuccessful.

Edit: I'm playing Rumble now since it's one of the only Wii games I'm able to play on original hardware (R.I.P. my Wii's disc drive). I completely forgot this was an offline battle royale game outside of the levels.

Last edited:

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month

MainlySpoons

Floating Shopping List
Best Pseudo Legendary?

Here is mine:
Basic: Frigibax
Stage 1: Drakloak
Stage 2: Hydreigon
I'd probably have to go with Dragapult for my favorite pseudo. Although I had no idea until like ten minutes ago that Metagross was a pseudo as well.

I need to try Arceus. Of the spinoff games I've played my favorite has to be the WiiWare title Pokemon Rumble. It was the first game I ever shiny hunted in, although I was unsuccessful.

Edit: I'm playing Rumble now since it's one of the only Wii games I'm able to play on original hardware (R.I.P. my Wii's disc drive). I completely forgot this was an offline battle royale game outside of the levels.
I had to restart Rumble since I ended up resetting my Wii a while ago, but I have made it to EX mode after 20 hours. Yesterday I found my first shiny (of this save file. In my last comment I said I was unsuccessful but I did have one shiny in the past. I was unsuccessful in hunting more) and it is pretty powerful! I don't have my Wii's SD card with me or I'd send a picture, but it is a shiny infernape. I'm currently trying to shiny hunt in the cave level in hopes of getting a shiny Froslass as Snorunt is my favorite Pokemon but Rumble only has Gen 1 and 4 Pokemon.

I might get the Weekend Edition mod for Rumble as it keeps the game the same except for the fact that Gen 2 and 3 Pokemon are added as well as their shinies.

Back