Do we have any new leads to the missing "Astrology with squidward" shorts?

Bucket of Chum

Imitation Krab
This "astrology with squidward" scavenger hunt interests me a lot. It took 8 years to find the first short, and since then 5 other shorts have been found. It seems like forever since we had any new leads to these shorts, and all "pictures" of them have been proven false, so does anyone know if we have any new updates?

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
They're located in the same secret vault that contains the I Was a Teenage Gary Deleted Scene.

If they were to create that scene and make it real, I want them to use actual cel animation, it would be too boring to see it in modern Spongebob Animation. Other than slight art style differences, every episode since Late-season 4 looks the same.

Poko rocks

Imitation Krab
If they were to create that scene and make it real, I want them to use actual cel animation, it would be too boring to see it in modern Spongebob Animation. Other than slight art style differences, every episode since Late-season 4 looks the same.
wow

spongebranch

Banished
Vincent Waller confirmed that they were fake. Straight out of Twitter. He has searched Nickelodeon's archives and found nothing.

Back