Do people still do Ask Me threads on here? If so, fire away!

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Bet ya didn't expect me to post, did ya!?! It's been over 3 years since my last login, and 4 years since I've been active. I doubt many of you even remember who I am, and I don't recognize many names when browsing the forums. So if you have any questions for me, send em my way.

As for questions I have that I'll shout into the void, I thought I had over 2,000 posts/comments/replies on this site, but I checked my profile and it was barely 600. Was it really that low this whole time and I fictionalized 1,400 comments?

Edit: I'm now convinced I somehow only amassed 600 posts. Must've spent a lot of time in The Dump and Krabby Land. I think I got confused with profile views (which I'm not sure is still a feature).

Last edited:

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0
Nice to meet you! I’m Grass-Skirt-Chase but I also go by Këlp0. How long have you been a fan of SpongeBob and how was your time on this site years ago? Was it fun? Also, what brings you back?

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Nice to meet you! I’m Grass-Skirt-Chase but I also go by Këlp0. How long have you been a fan of SpongeBob and how was your time on this site years ago? Was it fun? Also, what brings you back?
Hey Grass-Skirt-Chase, I can kinda play the song your name is from on guitar.

I've been a fan of Spongebob since I was born, which makes that 19 years. I used to be on a lot back in 2014-2015. Every once in a while I'll think about this place so while I was procrastinating I decided to check up on the place. Conclusion: I miss all my old friends ;( seems like most of them haven't been on years.

It was a good time though, I remember I used to want to be the person with the most posts all time, which is why I remembered having so many more than I did. Looking back I was a fool, of course no one would have more posts than the immortal SSJ

Back