Show News Discussion About How the Krusty Krab Business Works

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Discuss/speculate about certain aspects of the Krusty Krab and how the business works. Spongebob is a cartoon, and you're not supposed to think too much about these things. But it could be interesting to think about.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
One interesting thing I thought of is that the Krusty Krab is severely understaffed. Just 2 employees (SB & Squidward) and a manager (Mr. Krabs) most of the time. This makes sense though because Mr. Krabs is so cheap, he would want to save as much money as possible by not hiring many employees. But I imagine the restaurant would be tough to run with so few employees. They seem to run it fine though, it doesn't usually seem extremely busy or tough. I think I remember a couple episodes where it was really busy and they had trouble keeping up though

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
^ I worked in a place that definitely could have used more than the three of us.

Wonder how often Krabs gets produce delivered and how long ingredients are kept/how fresh they are.
Oh wow, that sounded like it would be tough. Interesting question. I feel like Krabs would be cheap with produce. He'd get the cheapest deal he could on it. And I think he would keep ingredients a little longer than he should, and they wouldn't be the most fresh. But the KK is one of the most popular restaurants, so the ingredients can't be that bad I guess.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Who cleans the bathrooms at the Krusty Krab? Is it during hours, before opening, or after closing? Does an episode explain this?

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Who flips the Patties when SpongeBob goes on his (short) lunch break?

Back