Different Title, Different Plot

Yoshi

Giant Clam
You see, first you make a title that fits the episode you're on. Then make a plot that fits that title. Go in episodic order.
1. Spongebob's New Job-Spongebob gets promoted to manager, and Krabs has to be Fry cook.
2. The Clam-The life of a clam.
3. How I Met Sandy-Spongebob tells the story of how he meant Sandy (basically a flashback version of the original episode).

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Do I start with your #3 episode or the episode I'm watching? Then I'd go to the next episode on the episode list?

Last edited:

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I did Help Wanted/Reef Blower/Tea at the Treedome. You do Bubblestand/Ripped Pants.
Ah ok.

4. Bubble Tutors- Bubble Buddy returns yet again to tutor Spongebob in mastering his bubble blowing techniques.

5. Jealous Sponge- Spongebob is jealous when a new neighbor moves in and annoys Squidward more than he does.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
The Big Catch - SpongeBob and Patrick try to catch a massive jellyfish. Shenanigans ensue.

Mind Games - Plankton tries to psychologically manipulate SpongeBob into revealing the secret formula.

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Best Friends To Worst Enemies: Squidward tells Krabs why he hates SpongeBob, revealing that they were originally best friends.

Cheating To Liensce: When SpongeBob's fry Fry Cook lisence expires, krabs helps him get it back. Oblivious to Spongebob, his help is cheating.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Krusty Krab Pizza- The Krusty Krab starts serving Pizza, but Mr. Krabs just uses Krabby Patties to make them to cut costs. Spongebob actually becomes sick of Krabby Patties after this, leading to an existential crisis!

Nematodes!- A Documentary on the lives of Nematodes.

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Meeting My Heroes in A Retirement Home-SpongeBob visits a retirement home, where all his heroes are there as old men.

Nuts With Pickles-Patrick tries pickles and gets obsessed with them because he thinks they are grrrrr-eat!

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Looks like nobody's replying.

City Monitor- SpongeBob starts being a part-time police officer on Sundays.

SpongeBob's Wild Animal-SpongeBob becomes in love with someone who's extreme.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Spaced Out - SpongeBob and Sandy take a trip to outer space, where they discover an evil alien plot to take over the earth!

Pirate Boot-y - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob go on a treasure hunt to find a rare and expensive pair of BOOTS.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Sorry, I forgot about this game. This was fun.

Talent Show- Mr. Krabs hosts a talent show for all the bikini bottomites to compete in. He promises a great prize! The prize just ends up being a million whacky bucks!

Fake Friends- Plankton tricks Larry the Lobster into being his friend, only to use him to buy a krabby patty for the formula.

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
Mussel Beach - SpongeBob and Sandy go to the beach. Sandy competes against the various musclebound patrons of the beach and wins! SpongeBob is comic relief.

DeadWard - SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally kill Squidward. As Squidward gets used to life as a ghost (and enjoys it, even), SpongeBob and Patrick try to bring Squidward back to life. This results in a Frankensquid that goes around terrorizing Bikini Bottom!

Yoshi

Giant Clam
Prom Sponge-SpongeBob at the prom back when he was a teenager.

The Best Worker-SpongeBob competes to win the world record for "longest time spent working without doing anything else".

Tacomaster

Moby Dollar
SpongeBob GhostPants - SpongeBob accidentally gets his soul removed from his body. Ghostly antics ensue, but soon he has to get his body back… from Plankton!

Teen Snail - A flashback to Gary’s teenage years.

Back