Did you have your own "introduction" thread?

Did you start your own "introduction" thread

• Total voters

2000sKid

Giant Clam
Did you start your own "introduction" thread when you joined? I know a lot more people didn't than I thought, so I'm just wondering how many of you did/do

Edit: thanks for clarifying Smitty

Yeah, I started an entire forum dedicated to the introduction of the birth of the child Smitty, he who is known as "number one".

Each thread discussed distinct aspects about how my being should exist, such as my number of fingers, the clothes I wear, and my choice of words. Sometimes people would even get specific and talk about my unique mannerisms. After a long period of struggle and intensive design, they synthesized the member you know well today (moi) by extracting the breath of life from the world of nature around us and combining it with statistical data from each post in the forum. The forum turned out to be pretty popular... which inevitably led to an invasion from dark forces known today as "spammers". Through their vulgar words, these fiends continuously tainted my very cells and pierced the metaphysical membrane known as my spirit, or my essence. The moderating team took great measures to stop their efforts, but the spammers had left their mark; they had corrupted me. And so my adulterated soul was introduced into SpongeBuddy Mania, ever seeking the resolve to repair what once went wrong...

However, there is one thing that can never be undone. And it's that this very soul did not make an introduction thread...

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I made one, but I was pretty late.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Smitty Werben Man Jensen said:
Yeah, I started an entire forum dedicated to the introduction of the birth of the child Smitty, he who is known as "number one".

Each thread discussed distinct aspects about how my being should exist, such as my number of fingers, the clothes I wear, and my choice of words. Sometimes people would even get specific and talk about my unique mannerisms. After a long period of struggle and intensive design, they synthesized the member you know well today (moi) by extracting the breath of life from the world of nature around us and combining it with statistical data from each post in the forum. The forum turned out to be pretty popular... which inevitably led to an invasion from dark forces known today as "spammers". Through their vulgar words, these fiends continuously tainted my very cells and pierced the metaphysical membrane known as my spirit, or my essence. The moderating team took great measures to stop their efforts, but the spammers had left their mark; they had corrupted me. And so my adulterated soul was introduced into SpongeBuddy Mania, ever seeking the resolve to repair what once went wrong...

However, there is one thing that can never be undone. And it's that this very soul did not make an introduction thread...
Haha, that's way too creative to be in a Spongebob forum.

I did have an introduction thread, and it might be my first post (though I'm not sure).

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Nope, because I couldn't post when I first joined here, and now that I think about it, being on this site for about two years, makes me wish I did...

I didn't because I wasn't exploring the forums when I first joined but now I've already been a member for six months so it may be a little late :P

hfjs

"Hello, SBM!"

The very thought of it gives me nightmares.

Mavaxis Starburner

I love SBM
I'll get to it eventually

Eventually.jpg

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Never made an intro thread.. mostly because I had no idea what I was doing. Probably a good thing that I didn't make one.
I usually make super lame intros anyways..

Back