Did anyone get bullied for liking SB ?

EM.

Moby Dollar
I really have no problem saying I like Spongebob tbh, I mainly watch Spongebob because of how fluid the animation is, I also like the comedy in the first 9 seasons, not to mention it's one of the few nowaday kids shows starring adults, Spongebob is a good show and you should have no problem liking it. If people make fun of you for liking Spongebob they are just pushing buttons, or they could just be joking, but all in all, if bullies do actually make fun of you for liking Spongebob then they are just looking for material to work with, you don't have to be afraid to admit it.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
There's nothing wrong with teens and adults liking SpongeBob SquarePants but it IS a kids' show that airs on a kids' network so of course people are going to bully you for it!

The best thing to do is to watch or talk about something more age-appropriate around them

coft

happy hopping moron
I wasn’t bullied, but it was kinda shamed upon in my class until other people started watching it and realised that the show was genuinely funny

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Never get bullied for liking Spongebob. i don't see bullies anywhere near my street so i'm lucky

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I got made fun of liking the newer episodes of Spongebob by my older sister once or twice, but that was it.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I am one of the biggest spongebob fans at my school, and I have been made fun of for liking the show. It's kinda stupid to me because much of the internet culture between teenagers is surrounded by spongebob memes, but it's whatever. Life is too short to care about what people think of you, just watch what you wanna watch and that's my advice.

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
Nope. In fact, practically everyone at my show loves the show.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I've never been flat-out bullied. Maybe teased for being "childish," but now that SpongeBob has been getting more respect due to memes, I haven't really had a problem.

Back