DHMIS Series Review

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
MV5BYWI0MzBhODctNTRjZC00ZWNhLWE3ZjgtYWNhODk0MzlmYjdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4NzYxNTk4._V1_.jpg
TV Series Season 1 Episode 1: Jobs
Air Date: September 23rd 2022

This episode was just too much (in a good way).

I was pretty shocked, and I'm surprised that I am because I knew what I was getting into, even though I haven't watched any of the DHMIS TV Series episodes up to this point (save for a few clips and the end gag of Episode 4).

I like how Duck Guy is aware that something is wrong, which something I like because it in a way it calls back to DHMIS 5 when Duck realized that something was off and ultimately didn't "want to do this anymore". But unlike DHMIS 5 where Duck Guy slowly becomes aware only to get eaten alive by the end, here he's pretty much fully aware due to them being brought over from their house to the factory sight as well as the change in personality with Red Guy and Yellow Guy.

And yes, while Duck Guy did ultimately lose his awareness from the Helping Hound in the elevator, he only became aware again once he saw that Red Guy was old and frail (along with Yellow Guy with having a family).

However, once Duck Guy lost it and throws the retirement card on the conveyorbelt plus Yellow Guy trying to save the retirement card, an accident happens resulting in Yellow Guy losing a hand and all the workers celebrating this (with the exception of Duck Guy and Red Guy).

When Duck Guy tried to help by getting the first aid kit, the suit case was in there and he sings his song from the beginning of the episode and when he was done, everything was back to normal.

I'll give the episode this, the final 15 seconds of the episode (before the credits) made me shocked, that my mouth was hung open.

Anyways the episode was perfect, if anything I consider it better than the latter half of the DHMIS YouTube Series and that's saying something because that latter half of the YouTube Series is my favorite for the most part...

10/10

Last edited:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
View attachment 16465

I was pretty shocked, and I'm surprised that I am because I knew what I was getting into, even though I haven't watched any of the DHMIS TV Series episodes up to this point (save for a few clips and the end gag of Episode 4).

I like how Duck Guy is aware that something is wrong, which something I like because it in a way it calls back to DHMIS 5 when Duck realized that something was off and ultimately didn't "want to do this anymore". But unlike DHMIS 5 where Duck Guy slowly becomes aware only to get eaten alive by the end, here he's pretty much fully aware due to them being brought over from their house to the factory sight as well as the change in personality with Red Guy and Yellow Guy.

And yes, while Duck Guy did ultimately lose his awareness from the Helping Hound in the elevator, he only became aware again once he saw that Red Guy was old and frail (along with Yellow Guy with having a family).

However, once Duck Guy lost it and throws the retirement card on the conveyorbelt plus Yellow Guy trying to save the retirement card, an accident happens resulting in Yellow Guy losing a hand and all the workers celebrating this (with the exception of Duck Guy and Red Guy).

When Duck Guy tried to help by getting the first aid kit, the suit case was in there and he sings his song from the beginning of the episode and when he was done, everything was back to normal.

I'll give the episode this, the final 15 seconds of the episode (before the credits) made me shocked, that my mouth was hung open.

Anyways the episode was perfect, if anything I consider it better than the latter half of the DHMIS YouTube Series and that's saying something because that latter half of the YouTube Series is my favorite for the most part...

10/10
i would give it a 10/10 as well, it's really good

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
View attachment 16465

10/10
That's an informative review. I can't wait for more reviews from you!

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
View attachment 16465

10/10
when are you gonna make more

Back