Destroy the Spammer: SBM Edition

The Drifter

Some person.
Destroy the Godmodder (or in our SBM version, Spammer), is a forum game invented by TT2000 in minecraft forum. The point of the game is to destroy the main villain, the Godmodder. I played, it was really fun.

Now, da rules:
  • Don't expect your attacks to work. The Spammer is a composite character of Bl4ze, Storm, yellowshadow, and AngryKoopa. Knowing what those members do might help.
  • If they do work, they will do really small damage, and the Spammer can't be damaged twice with the same attack.
  • The Spammer is prepared for almost everything. So try something unexpected, weird, ridiculous, awesome, et cetera.
  • Everything posted here not made by me is considered a move/attack against the Spammer. Everything. Oh, also it's okay to bump this topic if it gets old, to keep the game running.
  • You can "summon" anything to help you fight the Spammer. You can also charge your summon by announcing "I'm summoning [stuff] in [number] post. In that [number] post your stuff will be summoned. The longer the charge, teh more powerful the summon. Also any summons will attack the Spammer every time I post.
  • You can use multiple attacks per post, although the more the attack, the weaker it becomes, unless the attacks are very powerful.
  • If you got problem, PM me.
  • Oh, also it's okay to bump this topic if it gets old, to keep the game running.
Finally, the member who lands the killing blow will get nothing 6,000 doubloons! (so still nothing). But I'll raise the stake if the game got interesting.

Now, let's begin:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere in Spammerland

Bl4zeMTG: STORM! WHERE'S MY CAKE?!?!
StormAllenBryat: idk, ask yellowshadow.
yellowshadow: *mouth full of cake* nope
Bl4zeMTG: WHY YOU--
AngryKoopa2002: Guys, guys, instead of wasting our time fighting each other, how about we watch TV instead?
Everyone, except yellowshadow since he's choked by Bl4ze: Sounds good
*AK2002 turns on tv, Gumball on is on*
AK2002: MOTHER::dolphin noise::ER!!! *leaps at TV and bites it to pieces*
Storm: Guys, I have a better idea!
Bl4ze: If it's about breaking into Katniss's house again, I'm calling the cops. I have limits man.
Storm: How about if we combines, our power, and attacks SBM?
*everyone freezes*
Everyone: lol k

AngryKoopa2002, Bl4zeMTG, StormAllenBryat, and yellowshadowforever links their hand together. Suddenly there's a huge explosion, and emerges..

The Spammer[100/100]
------------
Now fight!

The Drifter

Some person.
G4ry the Snail said:
*throws an empty water bottle at them*
The water bottles hits the Spammers head in the lamest manner.

The Spammer: Well, at least he tried.

MasterAS said:
*does a Rider Kick* RIDER KICK!!!!
The Spammer makes a 360 degree backflip followed by a 720 degree somersault. I don't know how that's supposed to work but he dodges the kick.

MrTortellini00 said:
*plays an episode from Gumball season 1*
The Spammer's mouth starts opening up in the most grotesque manner.

The Spammer (with AK2002's voice): OH JESUS NOO AARGHRGRHRRG!!

The Spammer starts puking all lava all over the place, the he slips and fell on his own lava puke, dealing... 1 damage!

SnowBro said:
EW NOOOO

*its super effective!*
SnowBro's analysis of the situation is duly noted. It's good to have somebody else keeping tracks of things around here. But unfortunately it does no damage.

E.V.I.L said:
*shoves glitter up their butt*
EVIL sneaks around in the most stealthilishly manner as possible. At the right time EVIL jumps in the air and do some cool stuff, however instead of hitting the butt he hits the pelvis instead. Now The Spammer is fabulously glittery.

WhoBob said:
*reports them to staff* :sbface:
WhoBob pulls up his stringed can and dials SBM staff support.

Phone: Hi, this is SBM's automated ban support.
WhoBob: THE ROBOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER SBM!!

WhoBob then jumps into a window, and gets himself into some wibbily wobbly timey wimey stuff.

------------------------------------------
The Spammer[99/100]

The Drifter

Some person.
WhoBob said:
*returns from time travel and brings terminators to damage them*
WhoBob pops up from a nearby police box alongs with The Terminator! The Terminator opens fire at The Spammer, but the Spammer dodges just in time, dramatically.

E.V.I.L said:
Feeds the spammer Nutella
EVIL and the Spammer sat down in a nice little cottage and ate some nutella, and then take a nap. The Spammer gains 1 health!

On his way back to the battlefield, the Spammers trips in the garden and stabs his booboo. The Spammer lost 1 health!

Big Meaty Claws said:
*uses OGTW on Koopa*
The Spammer is visibly shaking, however the other spammers are still able to appreciate the quality animation. Resulting in no damage.

SnowBro said:
*Makes Bad Santa beat up Koopa*
SnowBro grabs a copy of Ban Santa, and then do some rituals to pull Bad Santa from the nether world of fiction. Bad Santa insults the Spammer. The Spammer is hurt emotionally, but not physically.

The Appetizer said:
*ties The Spammer to a stake*
Appetizer grabs the Spammer with a giant salad tong and ties him to a stake.

G4ry the Snail said:
*uses a portal gun to drop them on the sun*
While still tied to a stake, G4ry pops up and fires the portal gun into below the spammer and into the sun. The time it took for the portal shot to reach the sun allows the Spammer to moves away from the sun. When the portal opens up a giant-mighty-ultra-death beam of sun ray fires up from the portal, and misses the Spammer and hits the moon instead. Blowing a huge chunk of it and makes it look permanently crescent-shaped.

The Spammer absorbs some of the sun radiation left over around the portal to create the Sun Golem! It looks like a miniature version of the sun with frowny face badly drawn on it with a marker.
------------------------------------------------------------
The Terminator [WhoBob's summon] [50/50]
Bad Santa [SnowBro's] [50/50]
====================
The Spammer [99/100]
Sun Golem [1000/1000]

Now the Spammer have a summon too! It might looks hard to defeat with lots of health, but Spammer's summon is much easier to destroy and took more damage. Destroying a Spammer's summon might allow him to be easily more damaged.

The Drifter

Some person.
G4ry the Snail said:
*takes a piss on the sun golem*
G4ry unzips his pants and aims his ding dong at the Sun Golem. The Sun Golem is very hot so all the piss that hits it just kinda vapors off, but it's feeling uncomfortable from the situation and took 150 damage!

CakeCup said:
*Uses ice powers to freeze the spammer*
CakeCup uses his ice bending power, and launches a flurry of snow blast at the Spammer, while an off-tune version of let it go plays in the background. The Spammer is frozen for a moment!

------------------------------------------------------------
The Terminator [WhoBob's summon] [50/50]
Bad Santa [SnowBro's] [50/50]
====================
The Spammer [99/100]
Sun Golem [850/1000]

The Terminator fires his minigun at the spammer, the bullets simply bounces off as the Spammer is more hurted by the Frozen reference above.

Bad Santa makes a drunken stupor and got arrested for driving under influence.

Back