Denim

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Denim is one of my favorite fabrics. It is used in the jeans and jean jacket I wear. I like wearing my denim jeans because I feel comfortable everytime I'm wearing them, which happens to be every day. I also love personalizing my denim jean jacket with numerous pin-back buttons and enamel lapel pins with my favorite cartoon characters on them (SpongeBob SquarePants, The Powerpuff Girls, etc.). Personally, I just find denim fashionable!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I don't want it on anything other than my pants. I haven't explored denim jackets but maybe I will

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Denim skirts exist. I found that out when playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Here is what a denim skirt looks like in New Horizons. There is also a Long Denim Skirt.
To add onto this, there's denim of everything. There's denim overalls (obviously), denim dresses, denim jumpsuits, and even denim shoes.

I'm with ssj, I only really like jeans and denim shorts and that's it. Well actually, I also love wearing overalls. I don't like denim jackets because they're too stiff for me. And then denim dresses and shoes are crimes against humanity. Denim jumpsuits don't actually look horrible, but idk if I'd ever wear one.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
To add onto this, there's denim of everything. There's denim overalls (obviously), denim dresses, denim jumpsuits, and even denim shoes.

I'm with ssj, I only really like jeans and denim shorts and that's it. Well actually, I also love wearing overalls. I don't like denim jackets because they're too stiff for me. And then denim dresses and shoes are crimes against humanity. Denim jumpsuits don't actually look horrible, but idk if I'd ever wear one.
Some of the things I plan to get for my wardrobe in the future include a dark denim zipper vest and a dark denim bucket hat with a white brim...

Back