Deleted Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Did anyone notice that Nick had cut out the part after SpongeBob said "Gee, this is going to be harder than I thought."?

Mr. Fittz

Friends
Procastination. But it's already explained on Wikipedia:

"This episode, along with Just One Bite, was edited for some reason. It was edited for a reason because the part with the live action race car crashing was cut to prevent children from imitating that stunt. It was cut from the part when Spongebob says, "Gee this is harder than I thought" to the part where he hops into his chair saying "I can feel those juices pumping now!". It had nothing to do with Sandy showing off her bra with Patrick beside her, the Jellyfish playing tennis, or anything else. Still, the uncut version can still be seen in "Christmas", which was released on September 30, 2003. On the other hand, the cut version was shown on May 17, 2005 when rerunned on Nickelodeon without surprise. Today, it still airs on Nick and Nicktoons, with the uncut version being "put away somewhere that the public will never see"."

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
I've seen that deleted scene for Just One Bite on You-Tube. You can catch it by clicking here. Warning, if you're sensitive it may scare you :P

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired

miss appear

mustard musketeer
couldn't they just have cut out the carcrash? they didn't need to take out the rest of it... DX i love that scene.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
What about SquidBob TentaclePants? They recently cut out the ending part where all of them are in one body...

imty

Krabby Patty Burglar
Ya the patty vault? that made me mad actually, that was a rly funny part where the gas spilled and blew up LOL i ::dolphin noise:: that was stupid taht they took that out, they're just like takin the funny parts out of all the sb's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back