Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam

MechaWave

Karate Master
Just One Bite-Infamous "gas" scene was cut out because of some Nick exec freaking out about 9/11. Jay Lender confirmed it in an email, posted in a different, older thread.
Procrastination-Carnival, race-car, and castheletics were all cut out for time. Included on all DVD releases.
These are the only confirmed ones. All the other ones are blunt.

Mermaidman and Barnacleboy 5 is half of its storyboard, if you actually didn't know.
Truth or Square has most of the Patchy scenes cut out.
and in Karate Island a picture frame in a background was removed for unknown reasons, and blood was removed when Sandy kicked "the master".

That's pretty much it. =p

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
They removed the blood? Goes to show you how long it's been since I saw it... =/
And for MMBB5, I already knew, but since it was never on TV I didn't count it. :|

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
UPDATE: I learned from an old thread here that both Squiiliam Returns and MM&BB4 were both never aired. Apparently MM&BB4 had broken the "imitatible behavior" rule with graffiti and smashing furniture. Squilliam Returns originally began with Squidward at his high school reunion, with the one-upping part occuring there.

So, yeah. Only in animatics. Possible they aired at one time, though. :unsure:

MechaWave

Karate Master
UPDATE: I learned from an old thread here that both Squiiliam Returns and MM&BB4 were both never aired. Apparently MM&BB4 had broken the "imitatible behavior" rule with graffiti and smashing furniture. Squilliam Returns originally began with Squidward at his high school reunion, with the one-upping part occuring there.

So, yeah. Only in animatics. Possible they aired at one time, though. =/
Nooooooooooooooooppppppppeeeee.

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
There's a guy on Toonzone named "Yossi 411"(I believe he's here under the name "rexcrk") who claims to have taped the premiere of every season 2 and 3 episode. Perhaps anyone here on TZ could help us... ;)

MechaWave

Karate Master
There's a guy on Toonzone named "Yossi 411"(I believe he's here under the name "rexcrk") who claims to have taped the premiere of every season 2 and 3 episode. Perhaps anyone here on TZ could help us... ;)
Well, your knowledge will forever discieve you greatly.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I'm surprised that the scene where SpongeBob, um, how do I put this nicely... he fills his pants when he's talking to the police officers in The Smoking Peanut, and it shows the "loaded" underwear hitting the ground, wasn't banned or deleted. I'm glad it wasn't, because it's funnier than heck, but just surprised it wasn't after hearing about what has been deleted.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Nowdays, people want things to be "politically correct", which is abstract language for "you're going to change what I want you to change JUST BECAUSE I said it wasn't 'politically correct'". :P

The only deleted scene I can understand is the one in Just One Bite, for it was deleted because of 9/11. In my opinion, I think they should bring it back -- it's been 8 years already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back