Deleted Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
PC-ness has gone way overboard. Take this case--a cartoon episode from 1986 showed a jet plane flying up the side of the WTC as a joke. And when the series was released on DVD, everyone expected that thee scene would be cut--it waasn't.
SOmething like that I would consider cutting, but a lame thing like a fire underwater...uh...
For real? My god, Nick.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I really believe that the gas/fire scene in "Just One Bite" is the best scene in all of cartoons. Period. Exclamation point!

Stinkoman 20X6

I really believe that the gas/fire scene in "Just One Bite" is the best scene in all of cartoons. Period. Exclamation point!
I agree. I've been studying it to find out how to make cartoon explosions. :( I always crack up at the 2nd explosion. =]
Well, both explosions were a bit more firey than most cartoon explosions, so don't exclusively study that.

SpongeSebastian

CheeseHead BrownPants
Just One Bite - Real.

Procrastination - Real. Though I heard rumors that it was cut out due to the graphic live-action racecar clip.

Squilliam Returns - Don't remember that scene. Possible fake.

Life of Crime - Whoever posted that probably just misheard.

Secret Box - Definitely fake. I've watched that episode since it first started airing, and I never saw anything like that.

Breath of Fresh Squidward - Are you talking about the scene where Squidward gives that girl a free hat? Or are you talking about the brief animatic deleted line of the woman saying "He was nice to my kid."?

Here's a few more:

Karate Island - The dedication card at the end of the episode has been cut out ever since the Best Day Ever airings.

Truth or Square - In all reruns, the scenes of Patchy going to the Nicktoons Animation Studio and calling up various celebrities was cut out.

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - Tons of deleted scenes that can be seen on the "Fear of a Krabby Patty" DVD special features.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
The deleted scene I seem to miss the most is the one in "Just One Bite"... it pains me that it's deleted.

I actually liked the SquidBob TentaclePants part being deleted -- the ending was horrifying.

Developer of Awesomeness

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
The deleted scene I seem to miss the most is the one in "Just One Bite"... it pains me that it's deleted.

I actually liked the SquidBob TentaclePants part being deleted -- the ending was horrifying.
What part?
The VERY end where the picture of everyone combined with SpongeBob... hideous.
They deleted that? It's been there every time I've seen that episode.

Stinkoman 20X6

What part?
The VERY end where the picture of everyone combined with SpongeBob... hideous.
They deleted that? It's been there every time I've seen that episode.
Yeah, I don't recall it ever being removed. How would they end the episode otherwise?

Developer of Awesomeness
It's been cut out for sometime now... I just saw it recently and saw that it was still cut out.

I dunno what's going on, but it's always been cut out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back