Deleted Scene From Mermaidman And Barnacle Boy 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackIsCool

Moby Dollar
I heard on some sites (Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, Lost Media Wiki) that apparently there was a deleted scene in the original airing of "Mermaidman And Barnacle Boy V" where the IJLSA's plane explodes. If any of you know if this scene exists or can give some more info on it, please tell me in the forums.

Supmandude

Squog
This one is real. This episode has a whole bunch of deleted scenes. I think it was originally intended as a 22-minute special, but got cut down. You can see all of them in the storyboards on the Fear of a Krabby Patty DVD.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
GIVE US ANOTHER ONE
0JDcQ3s.jpg

LvJThWt.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please cut it out with these deleted scenes topics guys. The IWATG deleted scene is just a hoax, and a lot of deleted scenes through-out the show may be lost or made up. This is obviously why ThePowerWithin was banned for obsessing with the IWATG deleted scene. There is no reason for all these spammy topics. This means you, Vladmir King.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Please cut it out with these deleted scenes topics guys. The IWATG deleted scene is just a hoax, and a lot of deleted scenes through-out the show may be lost or made up. This is obviously why ThePowerWithin was banned for obsessing with the IWATG deleted scene. There is no reason for all these spammy topics. This means you, Vladmir King.
I think it's more of an issue when people start asking multiple times. It's ok to ask about this once.

Kaiju

I love SBM
Loopers said:
And if you're not going to say anything nice then don't contribute to the topic. :dunno:
you told me to go take a bath in acidic rainwater

now thats not nice, FOOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back