Deleted Scene Discoverer 1: Squidward's Transformation Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme13

Banished
Hello, everybody! My name is justme13 and welcome to the first edition of Deleted Scene Discoverer, where I task YOU to find any evidence you possibly can about a rumored deleted scene of the show that is not available via any public images or Youtube videos. The first, and possibly the most famous, deleted scene rumor we will be investigating is Squidward's Transformation Scene from I Was A Teenage Gary. Many people rumor that they remember a transformation scene of Squidward akin to Spongebob, but the scene being very intense and frightening and being removed after the episode's first broadcast, with rumored (although not found) VHS evidence. My task to you is to find anything at all you can to support the existence of this scene whether it be an official statement, photo, audio or video clip and post it to this thread so in one week's time we can decide if this rumor is true or false. Along with evidence, I also request that you suggest to me a deleted scene rumor to investigate next edition of DSD.

-Justme13

hfjs

Hello. :)

There are some people on here who claim to have seen the original airing, but don't remember anything about the scene, i'm afraid

ryanator20x6

Floating Shopping List
This one's pretty tough to determine. That transition in very oddly placed, yet we don't have one speck of hard evidence. Perhaps we should contact some people who worked on that episode?

imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
THAT'S his name, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
No prob!
thumbsup_colin.jpg

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Yay! More drama! :D

The Drifter said:
I.. actually have found it. PM Me.
....Suuuuuuure you did.

And I gotta mention that the episode alone without the "deleted scene" is exactly/conveniently 11 minutes long, the time limit for normal episodes. If it had any scene longer it would pass the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back