Deep analysis of SB fanart

spongebob_killing_squidward_by_drawmesomethin-d513z3e.jpg

On the surface, this deep artwork may just be a picture of SpongeBob murdering Squidward as the poor little Squid screams to death. It is evident that Squidward is feeling physical pain--but is that really what this artwork is trying to convey? If you look closely at Squidward's face, you will notice that there is a hint of despair. Yes, there are holes through his body showing that he has had his heart brutally cut through but just LOOK at the look of despair in his eyes. Imagine the mental and psychological turmoil he's facing as he realizes that those agonizing and horrifying seconds of pain will be the last seconds of his life. Note that SpongeBob doesn't have an evil look on his face but instead has his normal face that he always has as he pisses off Squidward. In terms of immediate impact, one could easily say that the intention of this beautiful piece is to show a scene depicting the murder of Squidward by none other than the most innocent character in the show. I personally think, however, that if one dig deeper, this is an extraordinary demonstration of symbolism which in this case is referring to how the show plays out over the years. Let those few seconds of mental and psychological torture lash out through years and years of Squidward dealing with an innocent looking SpongeBob and you'll see that this artwork is not only sexy but also captivating in showing how the show itself managed to die as it went on, killing those in its path such as Nickelodeon and my life. Is Squidward really the antagonist of this show? The creator is desperate that you rethink your outlook on this and as known in human nature, sometimes it takes drastic measures such as bans, mod queues, and even death to instill a point in a blind society.

what am i doing with my life

kev

innit
all I see are 9 dolphins
OMG I KNOW THIS REFERENCE!!!! :O

spongebob_killing_squidward_by_drawmesomethin-d513z3e.jpg

On the surface, this deep artwork may just be a picture of SpongeBob murdering Squidward as the poor little Squid screams to death. It is evident that Squidward is feeling physical pain--but is that really what this artwork is trying to convey? If you look closely at Squidward's face, you will notice that there is a hint of despair. Yes, there are holes through his body showing that he has had his heart brutally cut through but just LOOK at the look of despair in his eyes. Imagine the mental and psychological turmoil he's facing as he realizes that those agonizing and horrifying seconds of pain will be the last seconds of his life. Note that SpongeBob doesn't have an evil look on his face but instead has his normal face that he always has as he pisses off Squidward. In terms of immediate impact, one could easily say that the intention of this beautiful piece is to show a scene depicting the murder of Squidward by none other than the most innocent character in the show. I personally think, however, that if one dig deeper, this is an extraordinary demonstration of symbolism which in this case is referring to how the show plays out over the years. Let those few seconds of mental and psychological torture lash out through years and years of Squidward dealing with an innocent looking SpongeBob and you'll see that this artwork is not only sexy but also captivating in showing how the show itself managed to die as it went on, killing those in its path such as Nickelodeon and my life. Is Squidward really the antagonist of this show? The creator is desperate that you rethink your outlook on this and as known in human nature, sometimes it takes drastic measures such as bans, mod queues, and even death to instill a point in a blind society.

what am i doing with my life
wtf omair :rofl:

kev

innit
Please analyze this picture of the kid from that Drake & Josh Christmas reunion.

ppCym.jpg

Back