Death Note

Wumbo

Part Computer or Something
Has anyone else seen this anime? If you haven't I suggest you drop everything and go watch it right now because you don't know what you're missing. That is all.

Wumbo

ssj4gogita4 said:
Just watched episode 1. Not bad.
The first episode starts it off a little slow, but a few episodes in and you'll be hooked. There's only about 35 episodes by the way.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Have I watched it? Of course, the story alone makes it a worthy anime. Plus the whole Death Note concept is very appealing to me since it makes you think of the possibilities if such book existed. But in general, its a great anime especially if you're into mystery type animes/shows.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Episode 2 really makes it worth pursuing to see more. This is a pretty good series so far.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I really need to finish this show. I watched the first 17 or 18 episodes so I got half way there. I was very good and I really don't know why it's been a year since I last watched.

Clappy

My favorite anime. It's highly worth tuning in for the entire series. The ending always gets me every time.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
My dad read all the Death Note manga :D

I should read it sometime... I already know the plot and stuff lol

Just remembered, when i was in 8th grade I remember there was a rumor it was banned in Japan because kids kept writing classmates' names in notebooks, aka their "death notes". But i'm sure its just a rumor, as i'm pretty sure Japan still has it XD

Back