Dandy Sandy Candy/Doughnut!/Friendly Leaves

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
SB-EPISODE: 9D-381

The above title is typed out in green analog test amongst a screen reading "Futurevision". It's all backspaced as "Written and Directed by: PokDouglas" is typed, before a hand in a futuristic glove presses the "Watch" button turning the screen into a vortex portal. With that, the camera veiw is sucked into the portal, journeying past calendars and clocks.

Narrator: Spongetron 4018: Doughnut! Have a fun time in the...future of SpongeBob!

We cut to modern-day Bikini Bottom in a huge hi-tech building called "Bikini Bottom Research Lab". Inside was a group of scientists and a peculiar-looking machine.

One of the scientists, Iam N. Ideeit, came up to the podium.

Iam: Attention, everyone. I, Scientist Iam N. Ideeit...

Everyone immediately started laughing like crazy.

Iam: (starting to cry) Stop, it! Stop laughing! (runs away)

Another scientist, Doe P. Headd, came up.

Doe: ...Okay. I, Miss Doe P. Headd...

Everyone continued laughing. She threw a beaker at someone.

Doe: STOP LAUGHING!!! Anyway, thanks to much research and technological advances in our lab...

She held up the strange machine.

Doe: ...we have indeed created the world's first working time machine!

Everyone cheered and applauded.

Doe: Right now, we have set the coordinates for the year 4018, exactly two-thousand years...into the mysterious future.

Iam came back in, carrying doughnuts.

Iam: There, I brought the doughnuts! Now will you stop laughing at my name?! Oh, hello Dr. Headd! Would you like a jelly-filled?
Doe: Um, no, no, Dr. Ideeit, I'd rather not....
Iam: Here it comes!

He threw the doughnut into the air. It landed on the time machine, splatting jelly on it. It started to electrocute and shake, forcing Doe to set it down on the table.

It surrounded itself with string energy, thus causing the doughnut and the table to vanish into the time warp, and so the time amchine fell to the floor, shattered into pieces, and released a nuclear explosion, wiping out the entire lab.

Under all the rubble, the lab manager, Yurnott A. Verrismartpearsun, walked voer to Iam.

Yurnott: Ya see what you do, Ideeit?!
Iam: Hey, don't call me an idiot!

END OF SB-EPISODE: 9D-381
NEXT SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: WHAT IS IT?

Stinkoman 20X6

SB-EPISODE: 9D-381
SB-EPISODE FILE CODENAME: WHAT IS IT?

We cut to the year 4017. Stevetron stepped out of his chrome jellyfish home.

Stevetron: (calling into the house) I'm going to get the Z-Messagers from the ZM-Box {mail from the mailbox}, okay, Coral-tron?
Coral-tron: (from inside) Okay, bring me any Virtual-ZM Newsies {magazines} that you find!

Stevetron pulled the attena out of his VironTech(tm) and walked over to the mailbox.

Stevetron: Activate ZM-box!
VironTech: Voice activation recognized.

The hatch to the ZM-box opened up revealing the magnetic Z-messagers stuck to the bottom of the lid. Stevie pressed the red button on each one and the return sender and sent person was displayed on a projection.

Stevetron: Coral-tron, Coral-tron, Coral-tron...

That's when the doughnut appeared in the sky. It dropped down and landed on Stevetron's head.

Stevetron: What the-

He picked up the doughnut and looked at it.

Stevetron: Hm, a small round powder-covered object that just fell from the sky. (squeezes it) Soft and squishy. Hm. (pause, then gasp) IT'S A BOMB!!! CURSE YOU, WORLD WAR VI!!! (gasp) What if it's rigged to explode?!!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he dropped the doughnut and dashed behind a rock. Stevetron threw a Z-messager at the doughnut. It simply bounced off the doughnut.

Stevetron: Hm, at least it's not touch-sensitive.

He walked over to it and picked it up.

Stevetron: But what if it's timed?! Hmmmm. Better feel around for a timer.

He started squeezing the doughnut, feeling around. Then the jelly from it squirted in his eyes. He started running around in circles.

Stevetron: AUUGGHHH!!! IT JUST SQUIRTED FOUL LIQUID IN MY EYES!!! What if it's Tamato Berry* juice? Wait a minute.

He licked a fingerful of the jelly.

Stevetron: This is no foul liquid...it's jelly! A jelly-filled round object? Where have I seen this before? (to VironTech) Activate identification sensors!

The VironTech flashed a light that scanned the doughnut. Unreadable text appeared on its screen.

VironTech: Early 2000's-style doughnut. Jelly filled. Warped through time from the year 2018.
Stevetron: Oh, it's one of those old doughnut thingies.

He ate it in one bite and took some strange doughnut-like spheres out of his pocket.

Stevetron: Good, but not as tasty as the flavored DZ-Balls we have that replaced doughnuts.

He ate all of them too. Long pause.

Stevetron: What was I doing again? Oh, yeah, I was checking the mail. (goes back to the mail) Coral-tron, Coral-tron, Coral-tron...

END OF SB-EPISODE FILE
STAY TUNED FOR: FRIENDS AGAIN? {CODENAME}

*A Tamato Berry is one of the many Berries found in Pokmon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl. In the games, it can make a Pokmon friendlier while lowering its Speed stat in the process. In the anime, it is depicted as terrible spicy, and once gave Ash puffy lips when he unknowingly ate it.

Stinkoman 20X6

This fic actually serves as both a sequel to Friend or Foe? and The New Leaf I realized, so I dropped the "Friend or Foe 2: Friends Again?" and combined the two tiels together into...

Friendly Leaves

Written by
PokDouglas

Directed by
PokDouglas

Not to Be Confused With
Friend or Foe?
The New Leaf

Anything Else I Forgot
PokDouglas

We see a closeup of SpongeBob's spatula flipping a patty into the air. Strauss' Also sprach Zarathustra plays as all of this is happening. The patty lands in a bun being held by SpongeBob. Ketchup and mustard are squirted onto the patty before the bun (with the lettuce and unseen condiments underneath it) was palced onto it by SpongeBob's other hand.

He popped his head out of the window holding the patty and rung the bell.

Squidward: Who is playing that music?

We cut to Gene Scallop from The Krusty Sponge, whom was itting at a table with a radio, where the Zarathustra music was coming from. He turned it off.

Gene Scallop: Sorry.
SpongeBob: (to Squidward; saying it super-super-fast) One Quarter Ouncer Double Pounder with Wenslydale cheese, ketchup, mustard, relish, salsa, nacho dip, chopped onions, extra lettuce, no bacon, farm-grown tomatoes, frozen in the fridge then defrosted in the microwave and overcooked on a grill then sprinkled in charcoal, whole-wheat bun with no sesame seed...

He stuck a popsicle stick into it.

SpongeBob: (speaking normal speed) ...on a stick, UP!
Squidward: (taking the patty) Thank you, Captain Chipmunk.
Mr. Krabs: (offscreen) Spongebob, get over here!

Squidward immediately put a racing helmet on.

SpongeBob: Coming, Mr. Krabs!

Similar to Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV, he tore through the walls and the register leaving a big hole in the floor. Squidward came out of it, seemingly uninjured.

Squidward: *phews*

Then his head slipepd off and landed on the floor.

Squidward: Aw, shrimp, not again.

SpongeBob walked over to Mr. Krabs, whom was looking through binoculars out the window.

SpongeBob: What's up, Mr. K?
Mr. Krabs: (hands binocualrs to SpogneBob) Take a look for yeself.

SpongeBob looked through the binoculars. Plankton was waving a peace flag in the same way as the beginning of New Leaf.

Plankton: I surrender!
SpongeBob: Whoa, deja vu.
Mr. Krabs: Stay here, boy. I'll take care of this one meself.

He walked out the door and over to Plankton, who stopped waving the flag.

Mr. Krabs: Plankton, I don't know what's gone in ye head today! If I didn't fall for this the first time, what makes ye think it'll work this time?
Plankton: It's not a trick this time, Krabs! I'm through with all of this fighting! Don't you remember that ol' Season Five episode?

He pulled down a projector that showed clips of Krabs and Plankton as friends from Friend or Foe? and The Foe-Gotten Years.

Plankton: Don't you remember when we were such great friends? We went to the movies together, built sand castles together, and you even spent your first penny on me!
Mr. Krabs: Well...ye shoulda thoughta that before ye started trying to steal me formula! I'm watching you, Plankton...

He walked backwords back to the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mrs. Puff stood there.

SpongeBob: What's going on, Mr. Krabs?
Plankton: (points outside the window) Plankton's up to his old tricks again, so I need you gentlemen...
Mrs. Puff: *clears throat*
Mr. Krabs: ...and gals to keep a sharp eye out! Don't look away, don't close your eyes, in fact, you should just rip your eyelids out right now!
SpongeBob: I'm on it!

He started pulling at his lower eyelid until eventually, the whole thing slipped out. Thus, SpongeBob does not close his eyes, blink, or have eyelashes for the rest of the episode. Squidward attemtped to pulls his out. It cut to Mrs. Puff as we heard an offscreen ripping sound and an "Owwwwwww!" from Squidward.

Mrs. Puff: (disgusted) I'm not even gonna bother.

BTTNS.

Next scene: Plankton Steps In!

Stinkoman 20X6

Plankton Steps In!

The next day, business was normal. SpongeBob was still eyelid-less, Squidward had the glasses blind people wear due to the "eyelid incident". Mrs. Puff was waiting tables, and Mr. Krabs had his eyes focused on the front window, waiting for Plankton to make his move.

That's when Plankton suddenly walked in. He triggered the Plankton Alarm over the door. Everyone started screaming and running at the sight of him.

Plankton: People, please! No need for alarm! I come in peace!

Everyone stopped. Mr. Krabs ran over.

Mr. Krabs: What the flimflam?
Plankton: I keep trying to tell you, Krabs! I'm thorugh! Can you give me a towel?

Mr. Krabs handed Plankton the Shady Sauna towel from Life of Crime.

Plankton: (throwing it away) I'm throwing in the towel, Krabs! Don't you get it? We were such great friends years ago. And now, look at us! We're bitter bitter enemies! Why can't we just go back to old times? For my wife's sake?!
Mr. Krabs: (picks Plankton up) Hang on, what's yer wife got anything to do with this?
Plankton: She was so friendly back in the olden days, when we were friends. Now she's cranky and insensitive to me!
Mr. Krabs: Hmmm...I'm still not sure about this, Plankton.
Mrs. Puff: Why don't you give him a lie detector test? That's how I got married to my ex-husband.
Mr. Krabs: Uhhhhhh....okay. Does anyone have a lie detector?

Plankton pulled out a small lie detector.

Plankton: I always carry one in my back pocket.
Mr. Krabs: Wow. That was strangely convienent.

He placed the helmet on Plankton's head and turned the lie detector on.

Mr. Krabs: Alright. Have you honestly thrown in the towel and given up your evil ways?
Plankton: Yes. Indeed I have.

The lie detector flashed green for "True".

SpongeBob: Well, what do you know. Plankton isn't lying after all.
Plankton: I told you! I just want to go back to the olden days, and be friends once more!

The lie detector flashed "True" again.

Mr. Krabs: Hmmm...how am I to be sure you didn't do something to this contraption? Let's see now...SpongeBob is a nerd.
SpongeBob: Huh?

The LD flashed orange, which meant the statement was a matter of opinion and thus could not be depicted as true or false.

Mr. Krabs: Okay...SpongeBob is yellow.

The LD flashed green.

Mr. Krabs: Squidward has no life.

The LD flashed green again.

Squidward: Hey!
Mr. Krabs: My daughter Pearl is not a whale.

The LD flashed red.

Mr. Krabs: Hmm...this detector seems alright.
Plankton: (puts the helmet on Krabs) Now I have a question for you. Do you accept my apologies and agree to become my friend?
Mr. Krabs: (sigh) ...Yes.

The LD flashed green. Everyone in the restaurant Awwed.

SpongeBob: Isn't this great, Squidward? First I get a girlfriend, now Mr. Krabs and Plankton are buddies again! Doesn't the world jsut get happier with each passing tenth of a millisecond?!
Squidward: That depends on who you're asking.

Next scene: SuspiciousBob SneakyPants!

Stinkoman 20X6

SuspiciousBob SneakyPants!

The next day, Mr. Krabs handed Squidward, whom was mopping, a Krabby Patty with cheese.

Mr. Krabs: Mr. Squidward! Poppy's out sick today, so take this patty to Table 8, the one by the window!
Squidward: (walking away) Whatever.

As he walked to the table, Plankton appeared on his shoulder.

Plankton: Psst, Squidward.
Squidward: Plankton?

Plankton started whispering in his ear. SpongeBob was wiping a table nearby. He then looked up.

SpongeBob: That's funny. What's Plankton doing whispering to Squidward?

He walked over to them.

SpongeBob: What are you two whispering about?
Squidward: Uhhh...staplers.
Plankton: Brussel sprouts.

SpongeBob stared at them. They glanced at each other.

Squidward: Brussel sprouts.
Plankton: Staplers.
(pause)
Squidward: Brussel...staplers!
Plankton: Yeah, yeah, Brussel staplers! There's a new stapler company called Brussel and their staplers are sprouting like mad dogs! So Squidward and I were whispering about whether I should sell Brussel's toy staplers in my Chummy Meals at the Chum Bucket. What do you think?

SpongeBob stared at them for a few seconds.

SpongeBob: I think it sounds like a great idea!

Plankton continued whispering with Squidward. SpongeBob went back to wiping but still thought about Plankton and Squidward.

*bubble transition*

We look up to see SpogneBob had stapled himself to the cieling using the "toy stapler" Plankton gave him to cover up what he and Squidward were whispering about. Mr. Krabs walked over to Squidward.

Mr. Krabs: Mr. Squidward! Have you seen SpongeBob? I haven't been able to find him all day.
Squidward: Nope. As if I care.
Mr. Krabs: Oh, well. I'm going over to the Chum Bucket to play cards with Plankton. Now that he and I are buddies, he's not gonna cheat on them anymore!

Then he walked out of the Krusty Krab. Squidward pulled out a walkie-talkie.

Squidward: Mama Krab to Alien Commander. Come in, Alien Commander. Over.
Plankton: (from walkie-talkie) Alien Commander here. Talk to me. Over.
Squidward: I want a better codename! Over.
Plankton: Okay, then. How about...Sad Donkey*?
Squidward: Mama Krab is a great name. But the real reason I called is to warn you that the Krab is coming over for cards. Over.
Plankton: Alright. I'll put the boat away so he doesn't suspect a thing. Over.

SpongeBob gasped.

SpongeBob: What did Plankton mean by his "boat"? And what doesn't he want Mr. K to suspect? (gasp) Is he gonna capture Mr. Krabs once he gets there?

He grabbed the Fire Hose.

SpongeBob: I'm coming to save you, Mr. Krabs!

He ran out of the Krusty Krab and into the Chum Bucket. He sprayed the hose everywhere. A soaked Mr. Krabs and Plankton sat at the table with soggy cards.

Plankton: My cards!
Mr. Krabs: What's the meaning of this, Mr. SquarePants?
SpongeBob: Uhhhh...you're not captured by...Plankton?

We then cut to SpongeBob getting kicked out of the Chum Bucket.

BTTNS.

Next scene: I Don't Get It, Gary!

*A tribute to Eeyore.

Stinkoman 20X6

I Don't Get It, Gary!

Narrator: LATER THAT NIGHT

SpongeBob was in his bedroom, getting undressed. He had already taken his shirt and shoes off and was now unbuckling his belt.

SpongeBob: I don't get it, Gary! Plankton seems to mean no harm, but I just keep feeling that something's not right! (takes off his pants) But what? What?
Gary: Meow.

He then heard Squidward grumbling in his house next door. SpongeBob peered out the window, taking off his socks. He saw Squidward's silhouette in the window as he stood there, grumbled, and occasionally check his watch. SpongeBob opened his window.

SpongeBob: Hm, I wonder what Squidward's doing?

He used a grappling hook to swing over to the house. He eavesdropped through Squidward's window. His doorbell rang. It was the mailman with a package.

Mailman: Package from Sheldon J. Plankton.
Suqidward: (takes the package) Thank you. (closes the door) I wonder if it's that outfit Plankton promised me.

SpongeBob burst through the window.

SpongeBob: A-ha! What's in that package, Squidward?!
Squidward: (sweating) SpongeBob!? Um-um, it's, uh...

He rumaged through the package. He pulled out a lavender scarf and wrapped it around his head like a turban.

Squidward: It's a...turban! Now that Plankton and I are, uh...starting to get along, he's...um, helping me keep up-to-date with the cultures! Yeah.
SpongeBob: What's that piece of black cloth?

He pointed to the box, where a piece of black cloth was drooping down. Squidward picked it up. It was a long black leather jacket with gold buttons. Squidward put it on.

Squidward: It's...a winterjacket!
SpongeBob: (dumbfounded) But it's May.
Squidward: Well...you never know when those spring rainshowers can come in. Ooh, chilly!

SpongeBob just stared for a few seconds.

SpongeBob: Uh...okay.

He hopped out the window. Squidward phewed.

Final scene: Lively Plankton!

Stinkoman 20X6

I'm just in a hurry to finsih this before SAPBNA, so...yeah.

Lively Plankton!

SpongeBob burst into the Chum Bucket the next day.

Plankton: Can I help you, SpongeBob?
SpongeBob: I know something's up, Plankton! Whatever happened to that big big plan you've been going on about lately?
Plankton: I gave it up! All of it! ALL OF IT!!!
SpongeBob: How am I to be sure that this isn't the big plan?

Plankton pulled out his lie detector.

Plankton: I took a lie detector test, didn't I?
SpongeBob: And you did not tinker it in any way?

He grabbed the LD and pulled out a small piece resembling a bingo chip and then skimmed through his book "Lie Detecor Tinkering for Dunces".

SpongeBob: A-ha! The deuserliar chip! It denies intruthfulness from the user of the helmet and tinkers the detector so that any statement made by the user is true!
Plankton: Actually, that's my bingo chip. Real deuserliar chips have blinking lights and a plug-in outlet!

SpongeBob compared the chip with the picture in his book.

SpongeBob: Oh. You're right.
Plankton: it must have fallen into my detector when Krabs and I were playing bingo!
SpongeBob: Oh. I'm, uh...sorry I doubted you, Plankton.

He walked out of the Chum Bucket, feeling guilty for assuming Plankton was a liar.

As soon as he left, Plankton pulled the wrapper off revealing that it really was a deuserliar chip. The lights and outlet were hidden underneath the wrapper. He turned to Karen, who was in her wall-mounted computer form from most episodes.

Plankton: Karen, my plan is going perfectly! Did you get those $20,000 in legal fees?
Karen: They're on your mattress.
Plankton: Great! I've already got a co-captain, some people who volunteered to be a pirate crew for me, and even a big boat! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-AHA!!! (to the audience) Stay tuned, folks! This is gonna get FUN!!!!

End of Dandy Sandy Candy/ST4018: Doughnut!/Friendly Leaves

Stay tuned for: SpongeBob and Patrick's Big Noogie Adventure!
Stevie: The movie!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
♪ Squidward is a pirate! ♪ Squidward is a pirate! ♪

Back