cytube (watch yt with sbm members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
tbh said:
Alright, but I say we demod everyone and and make just one mod, most probably Ling Ling or OMBF since they've had experience with CyTube before and the former was the first to tell me adding emotes was even possible. Or maybe both of them. :haylp:
Alright, you can choose :P Our mods are Cob, Prez, and Kaiju, and they don't really do much anyway so I agree :P

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
If you're demodded it's not because I don't like you but because we have to seperate the staff to prevent favoritism and circlejerks. If we have a fixed amount of mods that we settle on not changing and not keeping any of our current mods people will stop asking for modship or feeling bad about not being accepted.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
i got a header on it but idk if i should keep it since it messes up mobile. cropped pc shot:

SnnQT8e.png

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
please stop skipping other people's videos because you don't care for them but play "miracle star" and other videos repetitively

thank

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
President Squidward said:
please stop skipping other people's videos because you don't care for them but play "miracle star" and other videos repetitively

thank
agree
jwz9iKz.gif

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
Meeting tonight at 8:30 EST to watch the SU cringe compilation

Also please demod anyone who just skips all the videos it's annoying

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Hoopla! said:
Meeting tonight at 8:30 EST to watch the SU cringe compilation

Also please demod anyone who just skips all the videos it's annoying
but the SBM movie night starts at 8pm EST and we dont know when itll end, you might wanna change the time so it doesnt contradict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back