Cute Screenshots Of Spongebob And Squidward

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
t0FS1jl.png

Dat booty tho'.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
literally every time I make any sort of post about Spongebob and Squidward, even if it's platonic, you come over here and complain about how it's sexual harassment and horrible. It's honestly incredibly annoying and uncalled for.
You asked for screenshots, and I'm contributing. Take a chill pill. :loadofbarnacles: In any case, I apologize. Here are some platonic pictures. I hope they are to your liking.

ms9jA3Y.png

Platonic hugging in the face of death

nAKYd04.png

Spongebob platonically gazing at Squidward while in his underwear
hB1baYO.jpg

Spongebob platonically pointing to Squidward's crotch

dScXfOj.gif

Spongebob platonically stalking Squidward

sRLBLgj.jpg

Spongebob and Squidward platonically sharing a bed

rOsvdYO.jpg

Squidward and Spongebob on a platonic date

t0FS1jl.png

Platonic spanking

dPXaY67.gif

^... I got nothing. This one looks like they both found out that Squidward can't bear children.

OMG, your sense of humour is great!!! ROTFl!!!

(I probably upset people saying that, but I love sarcasm and smart-aßß wit.)

BobCarotte

meep
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=A1l0nvic330GW%2Fuszn9sNTquHZroQo5xOdyzw3Sy87I%3D

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
léo elbarto said:
this is adorable
....Post-Movie Spongebob? I will excuse your ugly character design only because you're being so freaking adorable right now. Stop being adorable. It's confusing me.

E.V.I.L said:
Best marriage proposal ever.
I just kind of like the fact that it's one of the only times we see Squidward bending down to meet Spongebob at eye-level. He's usually looking down on him.

BabySmitty said:
....Post-Movie Spongebob? I will excuse your ugly character design only because you're being so freaking adorable right now. Stop being adorable. It's confusing me.

I just kind of like the fact that it's one of the only times we see Squidward bending down to meet Spongebob at eye-level. He's usually looking down on him.
I never really thought of it that way. That's kinda cool, actually. Body language says a lot.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
nortonstime said:
is he telling him a bedtime story with nightmarish subliminal messages?

E.V.I.L said:
I never really thought of it that way. That's kinda cool, actually. Body language says a lot.
Plus it's one of the only times we see Squidward voluntarily holding Spongebob's hands. Usually when Sponge attempts this, Squidward says "nah, piss off, you," but here it's pretty powerful.

SpongeCob said:
i see songebonb and skwinkward marrying eachother at the end of the series
"songebonb and skwinkward marrying eachother" sounds like the name of a youtube poop XD

Back