Curse of the Were-Jellyfish 2: The Past Returns...

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
OK OK, Mr Fishin' for Compliments!!

Oooooooh, the tension. Maybe... just maybe...
Nah!!
But what if...
Naah!!
Look, just keep it up and let nature do its course, OK, Douglas?! Oh, and you'd better return to They Would Never Say That, or I'll do it for you.

497!! 3 left...

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Ok, I'll get back to it soon.

By the way, there's a great deal of it in the story and all, but I'm going to say this right now. I know absolutely nothing about mechanics. :D

Most of the mechanics-realted stuff in this story so far is me just goofing off and praying I won't get sued by Tim Allen.

Stinkoman 20X6

Sorry for the double post, but here's Scene Six!

SCENE SIX: LOCKED IN

It was Sunday night, the exact night that the stranger had "said" that he would blow up Bikini Bottom.

The stranger sneaked down the house's candle-lit hallway, hoping he wouldn't be seen by SpongeBob and Patrick. But it was too late. SpongeBob caught him, and Patrick flicked on the lights, thus setting out the candles.

SpongeBob: We've got you now, stranger! We know your plan. You've stolen the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic's corrective motor, system valves, and valve nuts so you could keep adding to the Mindo-Matic while still keeping it in use so you could turn it into a dynamite-firing cannon machine which will exlpode a nuclear energy fuse, thus wiping out all of Bikini Bottom and half of the Pacific Ocean!
Stranger: Wow, SpongeBob, you sure catch on quick. You got half of my plan right, but the rest is waaaaaaaay off. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a little occasion I gotta get to.

And he dashed off, closing the door behind him.

Patrick: Occasion? Does he mean like a christmas party?!!?
SpongeBob: No, Patrick. More like...a funeral for Bikini Bottom.
Patrick: What's a funeral?
SpongeBob: It doesn't matter right now, Patrick. We gotta stop him.

He ran to the door, but as clever as he was, the Stranger had locked the front door in.

Patrick: Oh, what are we going to do now?
SpongeBob: We'll have to take the back door!

They ran to the kitchen. Unfortuenately, the back door was still damaged from the Were-Jellyfish incident. Patrick tried to open it, but the damaged pieces of door were stuck in the doorway.

Patrick: It's no use. We're trapped inside!
SpongeBob: Wait! There's one other thing we haven't tried.

He ran to a button and pressed it. They were put in chairs, which moved up to the bedroom by hydrolics. They tumbled into two holes and down the slide.

The robot arms took on the usual routine of dressing the two in their Anti-Pesto uniforms, then flung them into the van.

SpongeBob realized time was of the essense, and pressed the "Emergency Autostart" button instead of the regular "Autostart" button. Instead of applying a lever and cranking the van, the robot arm took a giant mallet and simple whacked the bumper. The van began to start.

SpongeBob pressed the pedal and the van proceeded backwards, bashing a hole in the backof the house, and stopping in the backyard.

END OF SCENE SIX

Sorry if this one's a little short. I didn't want to show any of the gathering (coming next) in this scene, so I decided to stop when the van goes to the backyard.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Oooooh... What's the stranger's evil plan? Where's No Name? Why am I asking you all this? =/

Stinkoman 20X6

Oooooh... What's the stranger's evil plan? Where's No Name? Why am I asking you all this? =/
  1. He wants to turn the Mindo-Matic into a dynamite-firing cannon machine so he can blow up Bikini Bottom.
  2. No-Name, Sandy, Squidward, Plankton, Officer Tyke, and Gary will be in the next chapter.
  3. Probably because you're very curious to find out what happens next.

Stinkoman 20X6

Sorry for the double post, but here is-a the gathering!

Plus, you'll find out who the stranger is in this chappy!

SCENE SEVEN: THE GATHERING

SpongeBob and Patrick hopped out of the van, carrying their jelly-capturers.

SpongeBob: Hold it right there, stranger!
Patrick: You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law!
SpongeBob: Wow, Patrick, you sound like a policeman.
Patrick: Thanks, I used to be a police officer in Starfish Town before I moved to Bikini Bottom.
Stranger: Well, SpongeBob, and Patreecko...
Patrick: It's Patrick.
Stranger: Uh, whatever! I'm afraid you're both waaaaaaaay too late!

He walked over to the Mindo-Matic as he turned it on.

SpongeBob: Stop right there, whoever-you-are!

But it was too late. The stranger had turned on the thing and laded the dynamite. In just a matter of secons, the Mindo-matic doubled up as a cannon machine and fired the fusing dynamite in the air.

SpongeBob: Good-bye, Patrick!
Patrick: Good-bye, SpongeBob!

And then, the dynamite sticks blew up, revealing...fireworks?

SpongeBob and Patrick: Wha...
Stranger: Happy 10th Anniversery of your friendship, SpongeBob and Patrick!

The stranger declared this happily while Sponge and Pat stood there, their mouths dropped open. Everyone wasn't crying. They seemed to be...cheering. It was a party of some sort. SpongeBob grabbed the stranger.

Patrick: Wait, what's going on here?
SpongeBob: Yeah, and who in the love of Anchor Watertrout are you?!!?
Stranger: SpongeBob YellowHoles SquarePants...I am your father!!!
SpongeBob: D-d-dad?!!?
Patrick: -GASP-
Stranger: Join me, my boy, and we shall rule as father and son!!!
SpongeBob: N-no, dad, it-it can't be!!!
Stranger: You're right, it isn't!!!

And he took off a welding mask hiding his face to reveal that he was actually...

SpongeBob and Patrick: No-Name the Jellyfish?!!?
Patrick: Wow. Didn't see that coming.

No-Name slipped out of the tiny suit he was wearing, he was actually dressed in SpongeBob-like clothes.

SpongeBob: B-but, how-I mean...
No-Name: Will you entirely be finishing any of these questions?
Patrick: Alright, what is going on here?!!?
No-Name: Come on, I'll explain at the party.
SpongeBob and Patrick: Party?

END OF SCENE SEVEN

Wow, cool. No-Name's the stranger. You'd never have guessed...

Next: The party!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Sorry it took so long; 3 day suspension for being frank.

Anyway...

Whoa! I'd never have guessed that!! Way to twist things round! Bring on the party! W00t!

Stinkoman 20X6

1. Bumping is a no-name no-no, Bryan.
  2. I got some complaints saying it's wrong to do a sequel to a story never-started. Plus, a few people said it was driving away from Pat's personality. This is the only fic that receieved negative feedback to this date so I had no choice but to abandon it and move on. And right now, I'm done witht the Were-Jellyfish saga. PM me if you want to know where the heck No-Name came from.

Stinkoman 20X6

Surprise!

SCENE EIGHT: THE PARTY

SpongeBob, Patrick, and everyone sat at a table with a white cover draped over it. No-Name appeared from under SpongeBob and Patrick, holding a large cake.

No-Name: Cake love, anyone? Cake love.
SpongeBob: Can you just... get to the explaining part, No-Name?
No-Name: Sure thing, senator!
SpongeBob: Did you just call me "senator"?
No-Name: (dumps the cake over his head) Yup!

He swooped back down. SpongeBob silently mouthed "What's wrong with him?" to Patrick. Patrick shurgged.

No-Name's voice: Hey!

He was now sitting at the center seat of the table.

No-Name: I'm over here!
Patrick: What the...
No-Name: Now, it all started once upon a time, in a land far far away...

FLASHBACK
No-Name was with his jellyfish "brethern" in the Jelly Sanctuary that was made in Sandy's backyard in the first Were-Jellyfish.

No-Name narrator: I was bored and lonely in the Jelly Sanctuary, being the only talking jellyfish around...

No-Name was trying to converse with a purple jellyfish.

No-Name: So, um... you doing anything tonight? Dancing? ... Um, eating maybe? ... Buzzing, I guess?

The jellyfish stung him on the nose and swam away.

No-Name narrator: I did not fit in, so I decided it was best to leave.
No-Name: Heck, I'm leaving!

He took a rock and threw it at the treedome, causing water to pour in. He then proceeded to leave.

Sandy: What in the name of...

No-Name walked down the street and stopped when Mr. Krabs walked over as well. Mr. Krabs wore his outfit from the first Were-Jellyfish.

No-Name narrator: On my way out, I passed by ol' Mr. Krabs. For no good reason at all... I decided to beat him up.

No-Name proceeded to beat Mr. Krabs up.

No-Name: Take this! And this and this! Go-malow! Kaplowa-wow! Boom ba boom!

He then gleefully skipped along, leaving Mr. Krabs in pain.

Next, he broke SpongeBob's window and wuickly stealed a book from the windowsil.

No-Name narrator: (quickly) And then I stole the scrapbook of pictures of you and Patrick.
END FLASHBACK

SpongeBob: You what?!
No-Name: (flailing his arms and speaking in a Russian accent) I am-a trtying to tell a sto-wee he-ah!

FLASHBACK
No-Name now stood on top of Patrick's rock, late nighttime.

No-Name narrator: I peeked through the scrapbook and interestingly found out from the book that it was almost your guys's tenth anniversary of being best friends! So I thought...
No-Name: Gee, what better way of reuniting with my father then throwing a big anniversary party with all their friends nd maybe even making them think that I'm actually a diabolical mastermind planning to blow up Bikni Bottom by turning the Mind-o-Matic into a dynamite machine!

No-Name put on the "Stranger" outfit he had been wearing.

No-Name narrator: And so, I donned a dark cape and a welding mask. Why? Because Bill Clinton's wife thinks she's gonna run for President and I heard The Simpsons are gonna make a movie.

It now highlighted past moments from the fanfic.

No-Name narrator: And then, I started stealing parts from your machine, and I had several encounters with you guys, and we met in the backyard, and I unmasked myself, and then I sat down and told you guys how this all started.

No-Name: Now, it all started once upon a time, in a land far far away...

No-Name was with his jellyfish "brethern" in the Jelly Sanctuary that was made in Sandy's backyard in the first Were-Jellyfish.

No-Name: (narrating) I was bored and lonely in the Jelly Sanctuary, being the only talking jellyfish around...
END FLASHBACK

SpongeBob and Patrick: You're starting the story all over again!
No-Name: Oh. My bad.

Sandy brought out a cake.

Sandy: Cake, anyone?
SpongeBob: (walking over) Thanks, Sandy.
Sandy: (blushing) No um, problem... SpongeBob.
No-Name: (jumps onto the cake) Oh, don't mind if I do!

He then started gobbling the whole cake down.

Squidward: Uh, yeah. I'm gonna go home now. (gets off of his seat)

*bubble transition*

The next morning, SponeBob and Patrick went through their usual routine.

SpongeBob got stuck in the hole...again.

SpongeBob: Um, Patrick?
Patrick: I'm on it.

He pulled the lever down and SpongeBob was slammed into his seat by the giant hammer and then dressed by the mechanical arms. Stevie was sprung out of a trapdoor. His head hit the cieling and then he landed on the floor.

No-Name: Good morning, senators!
SpongeBob: (sigh) I gotta say, No-Name, all and all, it's nice to have you back.
No-Name: Yeah, it's kinda nice to be back. And now, I'd like to do something I've been waiting a really long time to do.
Patrick: What's that?

No-Name raised up the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic.

No-Name: It is time for your annihlation!
SpongeBob: *gasp*
Patrick: Take cover!!!

They ducked as No-Name started firing gobs of patty beef everywhere.

No-Name: (laughing evilly) Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!

END OF CURSE OF THE WERE-JELLYFISH 2: THE PAST RETURNS...

The camera zoomed out to show Stevie, Patrick, and Coral watching the ending on Stevie's TV at his house.

Stevie: Boy, these old-timey fanfics have really gone down in the past.
Patrick: Yeah. And who's that fat pink guy next to SpongeBob supposed to be?
Stevie: Um, I think that was you, senator.
Patrick: What?! Are you kidding me?! I would never wear such a ridiculous "Anti-Pesto" outfit like that! And besides, I never was a policeman.

He then got up and walked away.

Stevie: (sigh) This is the last time I go fishing in Douglas Z's closet only to find lost endings to his unfinished fanfics. Hard to believe it took two years and a month before anyone ever found it.
Coral: Meow.

Back