Curse of the Were-Jellyfish 2: The Past Returns...

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Okay, most of you are probably asking by now, why a sequel to a story I never started? Just pretend that the first movie was Curse of the Wererabbit with the SpongeBob characters in it.

SCENE ONE: A STRANGER LURKING...

It was a full moon night in Bikini Bottom, where a large fog had spread across the whole city.

A dark-looking figure lurked in the fog. He staretd to lurk towards SpongeBob's house...

Inside, SpongeBob was fast asleep, and so was Gary.

The stranger opened the doors to the cellar, which Sponge and Pat had named, "Anti-Pesto HQ".

The figure lurked down the hallway, past dozens and dozens of SpongeBob's inventions and tools until he reached a locked cabinet.

The cabinet was code-locked and only opened if the Anti-Pesot code, which only Spongey knew, was typed in on the panel to the right.

But somehow, this figure knew the code, and typed 46658879221034456709876543212345678904565461029384756 onto the panel, and the cabinet opened, revealing Spongey's damaged Mind-Manipulation-O-Matic...

Stranger: Perfect... Ha ha...

END OF SCENE ONE

Scene one is short because it's supposed to act as a prologue, a teaser.

So who is this mysterious stranger? What does he want with the Mindo-Matic? And how does he know the code? Stay tuned...

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Ooooooooooooooooooooh, the suspense... *bites nails*

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Sorry for the double post, but it sure is taking a long time for Douglas12 to write out scene 1...

Stinkoman 20X6

I'm just letting you know ahead of time, some characters, such as Patrick, may get "out of character". They're supposed to mirror the WandG characters, and I am aware that this becomes counter to their normal personalities.

SCENE TWO: AN AVERAGE MORNING FOR PATRICK

The next morning, Patrick steped out of his rock to prepare his morning work. He ate his coffee cup and got his rag. He was getting ready to wipe the rest of the jelly stains off of SpongeBob's house.

Then the breakfast alarm rang. Patrick went inside to prepare breakfast for himself and SpongeBob. It had been a month since the competition and the Were-Jellyfish incident, and since then, both SpongeBob and Patrick had felt that something was missing.

Patrick dressed into his morning overalls and prepared his rbeakfast, a stack of pancakes with jellyfish jelly on top.

And then he heard the alarm. SpongeBob had awoken and was pressing the breakfast alarm button.

SpongeBob: You'd better get the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic ready, Patrick. Tuesday!
Patrick: No problem, buddy.

Patrick walked over to the Trapdoor lever and pulled it. Spongey's bed tilted and SpongeBob slid off the bed, until he got stuck in the trapdoor.

SpongeBob: Um, Patrick? Assistance, please!

Patrick rolld his eyes as he pulled the Assistance lever. A giant mallet came out of the bedroom cabinet and slammed Spongey down the trapdoor into his breakfast chair, where robot arms dressed him in his typical oufit.

SpongeBob: You know, Patrick, do you ever get the feeling that something's missing?
Patrick: Actually, yeah. It's like we've forgotten about someone. Someone important.

As SpongeBob started to feed Gary, he spoke again.

SpongeBob: I just feel like there's someone out there. Someone we've forgotten all this time...

Patrick walked over to the closet and pulled out a vacuum-resembling machine labled SpongeBob's Krabby Casserole-O-Matic. Patrick tossed in four Krabby Patties, some taco sauce, fresh ground burrito beef, an olive, and a toothpick into the this strange invention.

END OF SCENE TWO

Okay, the next scene's going to be really funny. Let's just say that Patrick's going to find a little "problem" with the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic...

Yeah, the Krabby Casserole is of my own invention. You'll find out what it is in the next chapter!

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Oh. Sorry.
Just saying, OK? No need to get snappy, Mr.

Stinkoman 20X6

I wasn't getting snappy. I was just pointing it out that it said that in the story.

Okay, this next scene is loosely inspired by the opening scene in A Close Shave.

SCENE TWO-B: A SLIGHT PROBLEM

A few seconds later, Patrick held a burrito-style wrapped tortilla shell in the air. The Krabby Casserole-O-Matic spit out four Krabby Patties, which alligned up in the shell. Next the machine spit out a glob of fresh ground beef and taco sauce, which splattered onto the casserole. Finally, it spit out an olive toothpick.

Patrick put the finished casserole on a paper plate and handed it to SpongeBob, then he held up the shell for the next one. But, then, the machine made a springy sound.

Patrick: Huh?

Then suddenly, it spit out the four Krabby Patties everywhere except in the casserole. Then it spit out globs of krabby beef everywhere.

SpongeBob, Patrick, Gary, and everything else were all a globby beefy mess.

SpongeBob: Ugh, what's going on?

Patrick: Something's wrong with it.

Lucilly, Sponge and Pat were both skilled with mechanics. Patrick checked the valves while SpongeBob checked the systems. Patrick turned a switch, then it popped off and a fountain of taco sauce started to spray all over Patrick.

Patrick: Blech! Turn it off, already! I just took a shower!

Finally, SpongeBob unplugged the machine.

SpongeBob: I found the problem, Patrick. Someone took out the corrective motor. And the valve nuts are missing too.
Patrick: But. how'd that happen?
SpongeBob: Well, Patrick...it appears we have a thief in the house.

END OF SCENE TWO-B

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
OK OK I'm here I'm here.
Very Very good, thus far anyway. Who's the thief?
And on a completely unrelated topic, I'm not nagging when I ask where the vicar is. It's just outta interest. You can bring him on in your own time. :P

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE THREE: SPONGEBOB MEETS THE STRANGER

Later that afternoon, SpongeBob and Patrick went to work with the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic. Patrick worked while reading Mechanics for Dunces.

As SpongeBob fixed the machine from inside, his voice echoed through the workings.

SpongeBob: Gee, Patrick, who do you think could have stolen those parts?
Patrick: Burglars? Thieves?
SpongeBob: I've never seen anything like it, Patrick!

Little did they know, the figure from last night was watching them. He was hidden in the shadows of the living room corner.

SpongeBob: (climbing out of the machine) I think I've got it working, Patrick. Let's turn it on and find out.

SpongeBob plugged it in and Patrick flicked the switch. The machine started to whir and sputter. The internal gears started to turn. SpongeBob dumped in a baker's dozen of Krabby Patties into the machine.

Patrick: Is it working?
SpongeBob: I think it is, Patrick.

Then, just like that morning, it started spitting globs of Krabby Patty mush everywhere. They had left the doors and windows open, so the globs went flying all over Bikini Bottom.

Officer Tyke: Oh, great! It's the dawn of a thousand Krabby Patties! Everyone, take cover!

Everyone took cover behind coral plants as the globs went flying.

At the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs rode in a wheelchair into his office. He was probably still suffering from the competition incident. He was dressed in torn up remains of his hunter's unform, lady jellyfish suit, and bandages and casts.

Mr. Krabs: Ow. That pitchfork hurt my bottom! Don't the citizens of Bikini Bottom have any mercy?

His right eye was missing. It had been ripped off in that cotton candy accident. In its place was a torn-up eyepatch. Suddenly he was hit with a glob of Krabby mush. He tore up all his clothes revealing his work uniform.

Mr. Krabs: Aw, the heck with this!

A few mintues later, Mr. Krabs and Officer Tyke showed up at the door.

Officer Tyke: Mr. Krabs here reports you two are responsible for all this Krabby mush.
Sponge and Pat: Yes, yes! It's all true!
Officer Tyke: Please, boys! We were still cleaning up from that beast that struck about a month ago, and you had to go and recreate Apoclypse Chow! I'll be keeping an eye on you two.

At that point, he ripped off Mr. Krabs's eye and stuck it in one of SpongeBob's holes.

Mr. Krabs: Hey, I didn't mean litterally!

Once they left, SpongeBob spotted a pair of glaring red eyes.

SpongeBob: H-h-hello? I-is someone th-th-there?

Than just like that, the stranger dissapeared...

END OF SCENE THREE

OK OK I'm here I'm here.
Very Very good, thus far anyway. Who's the thief?
And on a completely unrelated topic, I'm not nagging when I ask where the vicar is. It's just outta interest. You can bring him on in your own time. :patx:

The vicar is none other than... :P

He's in this one, but at the very, very end.

Oh, yeah, and the theif, is...nah, I'm not telling. You'll have to wait and find out.

Band Geek

Pursuit Blast Destroy
Oh, yeah, and the theif, is...nah, I'm not telling. You'll have to wait and find out.
Yeah, best that you don't let slip.
gooooooooooooooooooooooood! I loved that Keep an Eye on Them joke!!

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE FOUR: KITCHEN CONFRONTATION

The next day, SpongeBob went to the kitchen to grab a snack. He was still on the lookout for the figure he had seen yesterday.

He opened the cabinet...and there the stranger was. He was nothing more than a black silhouette with glaring red eyes, but you could tell a little bit about him.

He was small, just a few inches shorter than SpongeBob, and was wearing a fedora, a sleak red cape, and busterbrowns (the shoes that SpongeBob also wears).

Stranger: (deep voice) Well, if it isn't SpongeBob YellowHoles SquarePants...

SpongeBob immediately grabbed him by the waist and shook him.

SpongeBob: Who are you?!!? What do you want from us?!!? How do you know my name?!!?
Stranger: Great questions...that will be answered when the time comes...

He squeezed himself out of SpongeBob's clutches, and slipped through the lving room as Patrick watched, trying to fix the machine. The stranger loomed out the door.

Patrick: Wh-who was that, Spo-SpongeBob?
SpongeBob: I don't know, Patrick. I don't know.

They looked out the door to see the stranger dissapear down the road.

Stranger: I'll tell you one thing though, this Sunday night is going out with a BOOM...
Patrick: S-S-SpongeBob? W-what did he mean by-by this Sunday night's going out with a B-B-BOOM????
SpongeBob: I don't know, Patrick. I don't know.
Patrick: I'm sc-scared, SpongeBob.
SpongeBob: Me too, Patrick. Me too.
Patrick: M-me three.

END OF SCENE FOUR

Who is this guy? How does he know Spongey's full name? Could this guy be...his father?

Stinkoman 20X6

SCENE FIVE: THE STRANGER'S PLOT

The next day, Sponge and Pat were coming home from buyng groceries.

As they approached the house, SpongeBob sniffed the air.

SpongeBob: Hey, Pat, do you at all smell...smoke?
Patrick: Yeah, and it seems to be coming from the cellar.

A great deal of smoke was pouring from Anti-Pesto HQ. The two immediately ran into the cellar.

As they ran in, the stranger entered through the front door, carrying a hammer, a toolbox, and a copy of Tamperng with Machines for Dunces.

Sponge and Pat rushed in to see an altered Mindo-Matic, steaming like crazy. As SpongeBob opened the engine cabinet, he found something peculiar.

SpongeBob: Hey, Patrick, look! It's the corrective motor from the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic, and here are the valve nuts!

Then, it dawned on him.

SpongeBob: Patrick! The stranger said tonight's going out with a boom! And there's a cabinet on here labled Dynamite Sticks Go Here. Patrick, he's planning to blow up Bikini Bottom!

Patrick: Bu-but why?!!?

Before Spongey could answer, they heard a sputtering coming from the living room.

SpongeBob: Uh oh, what's going on in the living room?
Patrick: I don't...know.
SpongeBob: Come on. We'd better check it out!

They arrived in the living room to find that the Krabby Casserole-O-Matic was sputtering and breaking down. SpongeBob checked the inner workings.

SpongeBob: Oh, no! Now, he's taken the system valves!
Patrick: What does he want with the Mindo-Matic, a corrective motor, valve nuts, and system valves?

SpongeBob read the Stealing Machine Parts for Your Own Seemingly Evil Plot for Dunces book that the Stranger must have dropped on the way out.

SpongeBob: Well, Patrick, a corrective motor keeps all additionally-added parts in place. System valves control the energy circuts. And then valve nuts hold the system valves together. He's building his own dynamite-blasting machine out of the Mindo-Matic!

Patrick immediately fainted.

END OF SCENE FIVE

Whoa, now all the peices of the Stranger's plot are coming into line! Why does the Stranger want to blow up Bikini Bottom? Does he even want to blow up Bikini Bottom? Who is he???

Back